Halo 4 Pc?

Soldato
With the new halo being made by 343 industries do you think there is a chance it could be coming over to pc? halo 3 and reach didnt make it but now could it be a possibility... it looks like its going to be as good as halo 3 was back in the day with a new team working on it, it has got me very interested.

its still early but does anyone know if there has been any talk about this happening?

Soldato
I'd hazard a guess that it'll be console only then end on a massive cliffhanger with Halo 5 & 6 being on the next gen console only so you have to buy them to keep playing

/cynic

Soldato
Halo2 did nothing for Vista sales or GFWL.

MS have no interest in PC gaming nowadays Windows 8 is just going to offer some older XBLA games on PC via the new Windows Apps store but little else so nothing more than Indie games already offer from Steam or other digital outlets.

The chances of any Halo game appearing on PC are about the same as Uncharted or God Of War series from Sony coming to PC!!

Soldato
Dude, nothing could save the mess that is Windows 8 ;)

After playing around with the developer preview and consumer preview - have to agree. Windows 8 is a bit of a mess IMO.

Halo 4 on the PC is about as likely as already mentioned - Uncharted coming out for PC.

Halo has its home on the 360, or xbox whatever MS aren't going to release their biggest console seller on the PC, I was always surprised Halo made its way to PC.... Seemed like Halo for PC was a way to get users to upgrade to Vista due to DX10 support..

Soldato
i thought the first release of halo was on PC ?

Always thought MS studios acquired Bungie and first announced Halo would be exclusive to the xbox games console, they had the PC version ported across by gearbox software?

It was Halo 2 that was Vista only, due to DX10.. now that I remember.

I think Halo started off as a Windows title, wasn't a MAC version on the cards, then Bungie was scooped up my MS studios - so that all changed..

The port of Halo was awful.. Poor performance if I remember rightly.

Associate
Halo 1 was originally a PC game
Halo 2 was exclusively for Windoze Vista, but later ported to Xbox.

Everything since has been XB only.. which is a complete and utter shame.

Written, programmed and developed on a PC to be sold on a farking console.. when with a little effort a PC version would be a doddle.. But the STUPID ******* T*ATS in suits only want it on XB because they literally don't care about the PC, regardless of how much money it would make.

Soldato
Dude, nothing could save the mess that is Windows 8 ;)

I agree. Windows 8 is their worst OS since Windows ME. I'm probably being very harsh as I've only tried the consumer preview but the basic principle of the UI and how it works will remain the same for final release. It's just a complete horrible mess that assumes you have a touch screen and isn't even made for proper mouse and keyboard setups which is literally 99.9% of machines that W8 would be installed on.

I don't think Halo 4 will ever be on PC, it's a series that sell consoles, they want you to buy a 360 to play on it.

Back
Top Bottom