Just a Question

Associate
Just a quick question.....

i have serval parts and in the process in building my pc up, i was wonderin if i order the rest off OCUK is it possiable if they could put it all together for me if i send them the bits i have.

it may be a silly question but im just curious :D

Associate
I've heard of people ordering the parts with a special request to have them put together by OC UK, not so sure about sending them back though. I'm sure if you give them a ring or post in the customer service forums, they'll let you know.

Alternatively, you could let us know what bits you still need to assemble and we could help you out :)

Soldato
Just a quick question.....

i have serval parts and in the process in building my pc up, i was wonderin if i order the rest off OCUK is it possiable if they could put it all together for me if i send them the bits i have.

it may be a silly question but im just curious :D

I doubt it, but you could.
Why not just build it yourself...
Post back, with the parts you have, a budget and main uses for your PC, ie, gaming, etc,.

Associate
OP
well i already have a i5 cpu...ddr3 ram...900w ps....the case....and a temp graphics card.

i got them to build it and learn more about what i am doing with my pc. i have had a load of problems with a motherbaord i have got cos the cpu pins have been push down but i didnt do it and its put me off building my computer up.

Soldato
What ram?
Make and model of PSU?
What case do you have?
What GPU?
What is your budget?
Is this for gaming or just general use?

My mobo has a few bent pins and has worked fine since i got it, very cheap i might add. It all depends on the mobo and the pins in question. The bent pins on my mobo, only affected the onboard graphics and as the mobo doe`nt spport this, it has`nt been a problem.
If you can post up some really clear pics of the cpu socket, i will see if i can find out what they do.

Back
Top Bottom