• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THREE SUPERB GIGABYTE GRAPHICS DEALS - 680 GTX OC & 560Ti 448 OC!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Three very good deals here for these Gigabyte OC WindForce 3x cards:-

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £425.99 inc VAT

GX-092-GI_400.jpg

The GeForce® GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It gives you truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.

Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1006MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1058MHz
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2012MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was [£439.99] Inc. VAT

Only £425.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 WindForce 3x OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £429.95 inc VAT

GX-093-GI_400.jpg

Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower GPU temperature by 5% to 10%.

Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA graphic accelerators improve overclocking capability by 10% to 30%.

Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower power switching loss by 10% to 30%.

GIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patent pending technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the "Triangle Cool" Technology provides a more efficient air flow for the cooling system.

- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1071MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1137MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2142MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was [£479.99] Inc. VAT

Only £449.99 inc VAT. PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE ONLY!!

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560Ti "448 Edition" WindForce 3x OC 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £169.99 inc VAT

GX-094-GI_400.jpg

With explosive performance and an innovative thermal design, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 "448 Edition" rips through the latest games like World of WarCraft®: Cataclysm, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim with quiet operation. As you've come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, GTX 560 "448 Edition" packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as DirectX 11, NVIDIA® Surround, 3D Vision™, PhysX®, and SLI®. GeForce GTX 560 "448 edition" - arm yourself for battle.

Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower GPU temperature by 5% to 10%.

Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA graphic accelerators improve overclocking capability by 10% to 30%.

Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower power switching loss by 10% to 30%.

WINDFORCE™ 3X 3D-inclined fin design is GIGABYTE’s first generation triple-fan solution. It features 3 ultra quiet PWM fans, three copper heat pipes and a unique vapor chamber to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.

Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections

- Core Clock: 732MHz (GF110)
- Gigabyte innovative low noise cooling solution
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 320-Bit
- Processing Cores: 448
- Shader Clock: 1464MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- Warranty: 3 years

Was [£199.99] Inc. VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT. PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE ONLY!

ORDER NOW

Remember these are new WindForce 3x cards, superb powerful coolers yet quieter than stock. Also don't forget the 560Ti 448 offers close too 570 performance, so this is a lot of card for the money.

The bad news is we only have a small amount of stock of each and its a one of deal from Gigabyte, so get your pre-orders in as this is ONLY Pre-Order SPECIAL pricing, stock arrives Tuesday/Wednesday next week. :)

Soldato
Blackwhite said:
Nice price for 680 tho.
I wonder will it be a good clocker as it has 5 phase power design.
Doubt it, I don't think you can change the voltage on this model.

I'll probally get one anyway.

I was contemplating the MSI Lightning when it's released but will probally cost about £600, not worth it.

OcUK Staff
OP
Nice price for 680 tho.
I wonder will it be a good clocker as it has 5 phase power design.

Should be better than a reference card, better power phase, much better cooling, but this card is priced at a silly level, making it a bargain. Other OC and CustomPCB cards are priced far higher.

Associate
Should be better than a reference card, better power phase, much better cooling, but this card is priced at a silly level, making it a bargain. Other OC and CustomPCB cards are priced far higher.

What do you reckon Gibbo, will Palit jetstream still better OCer?
Can't decided what to choose.This one, Palit Jetstream or KFA2 EX OC

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Bad news - Gigabyte messed up, they sent me setup and product codes for the OC card, but in reality they've sold me reference and that is what is shipping. So no OC WindForce 680's coming next week and price is higher. :(

Good news - Those who have pre-ordered, shall be honored at the price you ordered, stock is due end of the month.

Sorry guys and Gigabyte apologise too.

Associate
Hi there

Bad news - Gigabyte messed up, they sent me setup and product codes for the OC card, but in reality they've sold me reference and that is what is shipping. So no OC WindForce 680's coming next week and price is higher. :(

Good news - Those who have pre-ordered, shall be honored at the price you ordered, stock is due end of the month.

Sorry guys and Gigabyte apologise too.

BUGGER! I'd have been in for that! :mad:

Gibbo the Windforce 680 title price is still wrong. ;)

Can i get one for that for spotting it? :D

Associate
Probably a silly question but i'm going to ask it anyway.
Why is the core clock on the 560TI 448 OC lower than than the rest of the available 560TI 448's?

Back
Top Bottom