• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA 580

Caporegime
Is the GTX 580 flavour of the week?

In the last few weeks you've had threads on the HD 6990, HD 7850, HD 7970, GTX 570, GTX 580 and GTX 680 (I hope I didn't miss any).

I'm sure there are one or two more you can have a go at yet ;)

On a serious note, what's the make and model of the 600W PSU?

Permabanned
OP
Is the GTX 580 flavour of the week?

In the last few weeks you've had threads on the HD 6990, HD 7850, HD 7970, GTX 570, GTX 580 and GTX 680 (I hope I didn't miss any).

I'm sure there are one or two more you can have a go at yet ;)

On a serious note, what's the make and model of the 600W PSU?

Ah well that's why i said ignore the sig, me and my brother actually share this account so there's going to be. Also I personally have tried to upgrade my 5750 to a 560Ti which had flickering lines all over the screen, then to a 6950 which had artifacting problems.

After RMA'ing my PC to overclockers they said that my current graphics card ( the 5750 ) is faulty... :O yeah, i was shocked too. So now i'm in the market again after what looks like 3 faulty graphics cards. I persisted that it must be something else with the computer but OCUK say it's the graphics card so, third time lucky i guess... I nipped out to the shop and by the time i got back all the 580's sold out... just my bleeding luck :L

OT: It's an OCZ Slipstream 600W

Associate
I saw this thread a few days ago and decided to order one as I was getting tired of waiting for the 670 as my old ATi Radeon HD 4850 was ****.

It was an absolute steal for the price, it came in the original box, has all the original accessories and it looks unused. I was even able to register for the free 10 year warranty on evga's website which needs to be done within 30 days of purchase. Whoever bought this must have taken it out of the box and not have been able to fit it in their case or something because it's like brand new. The only thing that was wrong with it is that the box was ripped. I was very nervous about receiving it in case there was something wrong with it but it's perfect and I'm very pleased.

Associate
I saw this thread a few days ago and decided to order one as I was getting tired of waiting for the 670 as my old ATi Radeon HD 4850 was ****.

It was an absolute steal for the price, it came in the original box, has all the original accessories and it looks unused. I was even able to register for the free 10 year warranty on evga's website which needs to be done within 30 days of purchase. Whoever bought this must have taken it out of the box and not have been able to fit it in their case or something because it's like brand new. The only thing that was wrong with it is that the box was ripped. I was very nervous about receiving it in case there was something wrong with it but it's perfect and I'm very pleased.

Evga GTX580 unboxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoBzgSoSmOg

Back
Top Bottom