Worst week ever!!1 :(

Associate
Sooo i decided a few weeks ago that i couldn't wait any longer for Ocuk to stock corsairs sleeved cables and ordered them from the states...They arrived this week and they are terrible! :eek: Really disappointing quality.

Some of the sleeving is tight on some cables and loose and baggy on others. The heatshrink doesn't go fully in to the psu connectors and to top it all off i was hit with a 53 euro customs charge! :(

I'll post some picks of the AX1200 kit and the AX850/750/650 during the week. Probably do a small review.

I also ordered some ram and a GTX480 from my favorite on-line store..who thought that sending delicate computer components in bubble wrap in a plastic bag was acceptable :confused: I haven't had a chance to see if they work yet, but here's some pics. Btw the haribo was not damaged :(

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

I also missed out on a Gigabyte X79-UD7 new for a 140euro!.....and spurs just got hammered by Chelsea :(

Associate
OP
After making this thread i openned it in a temper. The users guide, driver disc and accessories were scattered about but the card looks ok. I installed it and it seems ok. Ran crysis and HL2 for a few minutes.

So it seems to have got lucky and survived what looks like getting kicked across the sea :confused: but to put in an order worth £370.43 and to have it sent in a bag! come on! i've spent thousands in this store the least they could do is send my parts in a cardboard box! :mad:

You guys are right i should have sent it back but i am waiting on these parts and just want to get on with my builds :(

Soldato
After making this thread i openned it in a temper. The users guide, driver disc and accessories were scattered about but the card looks ok. I installed it and it seems ok. Ran crysis and HL2 for a few minutes.

So it seems to have got lucky and survived what looks like getting kicked across the sea :confused: but to put in an order worth £370.43 and to have it sent in a bag! come on! i've spent thousands in this store the least they could do is send my parts in a cardboard box! :mad:

You guys are right i should have sent it back but i am waiting on these parts and just want to get on with my builds :(

RAM and a GTX480 come to £370 :eek:

Not well packed tho and id be very dissapointed with that.

Back
Top Bottom