Why does my radiator smell of fish?

Soldato
Yeah please, its getting a bit annoying now, lets go back to the original request and help the OP out on how to get the trout out of his radiator.

Associate
I had a bream last night, I saw a guy with a mullet. But he had no sole. He invited me to his plaice, and we listened to some classic rockling roll tunas, and smoked mackerel.
The police turned up- one was a real bloater, I think his name was Ray... The other had a herring aid.
So I got off my wrasse- which by this point was pouting- and started to flounder.
They checked for fingerprints, my **** were all over the roach.
I decided it was time to scat, so I got my skates on- then fell off my perch and made a total sprat of myself.
"Cod damn it", I cried, "let's get trout of here!"
But my friend had already taken a lumpsucker to the pollocks, and had a shiner.
I jumped on my pike and went to salmon dave's plaice. I don't wish to carp on, but I do often barbel a bit...

Stopped there for several reasons...

Soldato
I had a bream last night, I saw a guy with a mullet. But he had no sole. He invited me to his plaice, and we listened to some classic rockling roll tunas, and smoked mackerel.
The police turned up- one was a real bloater, I think his name was Ray... The other had a herring aid.
So I got off my wrasse- which by this point was pouting- and started to flounder.
They checked for fingerprints, my **** were all over the roach.
I decided it was time to scat, so I got my skates on- then fell off my perch and made a total sprat of myself.
"Cod damn it", I cried, "let's get trout of here!"
But my friend had already taken a lumpsucker to the pollocks, and had a shiner.
I jumped on my pike and went to salmon dave's plaice. I don't wish to carp on, but I do often barbel a bit...

Stopped there for several reasons...

This thread has been killed.

Back
Top Bottom