Euromillions

Soldato
i would just buy a normal house tbh around 200k-300k.. why get a big house tbh

rather keep the money and use it on others or help others & ofc make huge lan parties :)

One

One

Soldato
£138million.

Probably try to buy a LOT of property in my home town to create a sort of sub-village owned and controlled by me. Up the image of the place and try and create some sort of new Chelsea. It would probably cost a lot more than £140M to accomplish this though.

I'd spend ~£100 million on a house empire which will secure me a huge salary for the rest of my life. The rest would be a very very big house for myself to live in, some nice cars and also sort out family with a few mill each and a few friends with a couple of million each.

Then that's all the money gone and I'll live on a salary from the rented properties of at least £3M every year. Sorted.

Permabanned
I'd create a bubble with the worlds best computer that automatically upgrades itself to the newest most powerful component on release. The bubble would have a toilet underneath the seat and a fridge that can restock itself. I wouldn't leave this bubble till death.

Soldato
Did you see the house in the link i posted?!?! its amazing.
and a pool.
and plenty of room for LAN.
and 4.7m is still a small fraction of 135m

with a big house you got also maintain it which is staff & loads of people or it feels empty. all the time.

dont get me wrong i would buy a nice house but max value of £700k but rather spend 200k-300k but then again house prices have gone up so maybe 400-700k

Soldato
In the basket ready for pre order.

shattuck-observatory-dartmouth-1.jpg

Soldato
Why buy an already built house, I'd buy some amazing piece of land and have a customer built super house!

Dedicated fibre line, solar panels, geothermal heat pump, advanced tech throughout, from the foundations to the roof everything would be customer built and as high tech as possible :)

Oh and dedicated observatory as above would be essential.

Soldato
My purchases if I win the Euromillions tonight:

* New apartment
* New car
* Leave work & travel the world for the next few years
* Some money to family
* Some money to charities
* Start my own business

I think the one of the first things I'd do though... Is take me and my mates out to Vegas for a couple of weeks in total style - Best rooms in the place, first class flights, limo to and from airport, suited and booted :p

Associate
Why buy an already built house, I'd buy some amazing piece of land and have a customer built super house!

Dedicated fibre line, solar panels, geothermal heat pump, advanced tech throughout, from the foundations to the roof everything would be customer built and as high tech as possible :)

Oh and dedicated observatory as above would be essential.

Do you mean "Custom" :p
Unless you're a builder, I am sure you won't be building it yourself!

Soldato
Would it be possible to set up your own ISP with yourself as the only customer (thereby by-passing silly court rulings on Pirate Bay blocking and that proposed black box system the Government want to impose on ISPs)?

Permabanned
Would it be possible to set up your own ISP with yourself as the only customer (thereby by-passing silly court rulings on Pirate Bay blocking and that proposed black box system the Government want to impose on ISPs)?

Yeah because you can buy yourself out of laws... Next you'll create a new weapon that doesn't come under any class and murder someone with it so you can get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom