Guild Wars 2

Associate
So, the £39 digital version from Greenman Gaming contains the 3 day headstart, but will buying from GMG mean I need to use their 'Capsule' client?

Associate
So, the £39 digital version from Greenman Gaming contains the 3 day headstart, but will buying from GMG mean I need to use their 'Capsule' client?

also if you go on top cashback you get 6.06% (£3.03)cashback from green man gaming ordering it through them and use that code(PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR) brings it down to £36.93 if you wanna make it cheaper subscribe to netflix (its free) for the trial month (cancel it a few days later or use it for the month then cancel) and you get a £12.02 cashback (this works as i have done it waiting for my £15.15 to become payable so ultuimately knocking off £15.15 off of the puchase price making it £24.85.

Associate
also if you go on top cashback you get 6.06% (£3.03)cashback from green man gaming ordering it through them and use that code(PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR) brings it down to £36.93 if you wanna make it cheaper subscribe to netflix (its free) for the trial month (cancel it a few days later or use it for the month then cancel) and you get a £12.02 cashback (this works as i have done it waiting for my £15.15 to become payable so ultuimately knocking off £15.15 off of the puchase price making it £24.85.

Thanks, I read this earlier in the thread and have taken advantage of it.

Associate
Thanks, I read this earlier in the thread and have taken advantage of it.

oh cool,sorry to repeat myself just trying to save people some money!lol:p:D
as some people just skim to the last posts.

glad you saved yourself some money.

cant wait for the 4 hour access tonight have onlu played this for 1 hour on the last stress test and loved it time to try out some classes before launch intrested in the ranger(odd as it has quite a few close range weapons,and no pistols or rifles),thief,engineer and necro(played necro on the 1 hour test,what do people think of these classes opinions are much welcomed:D

Permabanned
The other guilds on gw2guilds, are you experiencing a massive amount of applicants from there, its crazy how many people are applying.

One issue a lot are young, but they either don't read or understand that they will be refused entry if they under 18, its always funny the email I get ****ging for off for refusing them :D.

When all new MMO come out there is always a surge in applicants but I have not seen anything like this, not even for swtor, with all its hype!

And I know where they coming from there for 2 reasons one lots put it in their application but also from site stats.

Whats being most pleasing is that it seems most if not all the players that were in the guild from ocuk, have come back for this game:D ..well off course not acknor as I kicked him :eek:

Associate
Should have set the download going earlier as it doesn't look like I'll make it in time for tonight's stress test.

Anyone tell me what size their GW2 folder is? Only downloaded 7GB so far.

Back
Top Bottom