Metro Last Light - Thread

Associate
Just completed the original a few days ago after finally buying it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good looking, immersive, few scary parts. Story I thought was not well explained but meh.

Ran it on highest settings with AAA instead of MSA. Looked great and ran fine on my system.

Will certainly buy the sequel!

Associate
Loved 2033, thought it looked great and was a good story...every time i thought i was bored with it i kept coming back, plus it was £3 lol

Permabanned
OP
Shaping up nicely!

GamesTM_Pic2.PNG

GamesTM_Pic1.PNG

GamesTM_Pic3.PNG

GamesTM_Pic5.PNG

GamesTM_Pic4.PNG

GamesTM_Pic7.PNG

GamesTM_Pic9.PNG

GamesTM_Pic8.PNG

GamesTM_Pic6.PNG

GamesTM_Pic10.PNG

Associate
I may pick it up on sale down the road but to be honest I found the first game though visually impressive to be a bit bland in the game play department, also the levels were so broken up by loading screens it really detracted from the awesome atmosphere. hopefully the next game is optimized better by the time I get my hands on it.

Associate
Iv only started playing Metro 2033 as it was on the steam sale a week or so ago what a great game so far loving it...Will be getting this one without a dout :)

me too,it's the best £3.74 i ever spent,awesome game.
will defo be buying Last Light,i might even pay full price for it too.

btw those screenies are mega

Permabanned
OP
Screenshots look really good we need more

More stuff will be coming soon. :)

.....Regarding new content, including the previously promised trailer, we will have new things to showcase beginning later this month and all the way through release in March 2013. Yes, this includes multiple trailers and other video pieces to satiate your appetites. I know things have been a little herky-jerky the past few months but our road map is now set and you will be seeing a lot more content in the months to come.

Back
Top Bottom