Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Saw the worlds best spot today, shame my bloody phone is in for repairs!

F40 in CREWE!! Eyedot your a brave man! P.S. Nice T-shirt dude!

Was in Grainger Games buying P4G and heard the demon drive by, saw the spoiler, headed outside with a guy I know, saw the car drive to a carpark and just HAD to see it closer...Eyedot stepped out, first time I've met another OCUKer like that.

Also, is that your daily drive?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Saw the worlds best spot today, shame my bloody phone is in for repairs!

F40 in CREWE!! Eyedot your a brave man! P.S. Nice T-shirt dude!

Was in Grainger Games buying P4G and heard the demon drive by, saw the spoiler, headed outside with a guy I know, saw the car drive to a carpark and just HAD to see it closer...Eyedot stepped out, first time I've met another OCUKer like that.

Also, is that your daily drive?

:) Yes, Daily drive (only car for now, although looking at a Bentley Arnage for when it starts to snow.

Lovely coincidences!

Soldato
:) Yes, Daily drive (only car for now, although looking at a Bentley Arnage for when it starts to snow.

Lovely coincidences!

You sir, are my hero! I would love to have an F40 as a daily! Mind if I ask how much it cost and it's running costs?

P.S. If your looking at an Arnage, what the hell is your job? O.o

Man of Honour
You sir, are my hero! I would love to have an F40 as a daily! Mind if I ask how much it cost and it's running costs?

P.S. If your looking at an Arnage, what the hell is your job? O.o

Servicing isnt too bad as its basically a 2.9l v8 with some whopping turbos on top, the issue is getting spare parts if they're ever needed.

£1400 for a clutch, fitted for example.. but my mechanic had to get the last clutch available in the world (so we bought it just to have a spare) ditto turbos etc.

Job, I'm mostly retired however my company hosts these forums (and a few others) :)

Soldato
Servicing isnt too bad as its basically a 2.9l v8 with some whopping turbos on top, the issue is getting spare parts if they're ever needed.

£1400 for a clutch, fitted for example.. but my mechanic had to get the last clutch available in the world (so we bought it just to have a spare) ditto turbos etc.

Job, I'm mostly retired however my company hosts these forums (and a few others) :)

So your stuffed if you burn your spare clutch? And you really don't look old enough to be retired! :eek:

Soldato
Someone near me has just bought this, seen it a couple of times now. Beautiful car.

2qbc0sz.jpg

Associate
My dad's mate has a tradition where he annually opens his garage for his friends to come and look around... always proves to be an interesting morning!! Some pics:

1orf5h.jpg

4gkbwh.jpg

15mbps4.jpg

2r3id94.jpg

2diq521.jpg

14jlouf.jpg

99khm0.jpg

9zpph5.jpg

35k0upl.jpg

rup3s9.jpg

2dm6n3t.jpg

xyjoi.jpg