• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

catalyst 13.1

Soldato
Knowing ATI us ukers will not see these untill tommorow 12 noon ish.

i wouldn't hold my breath to be honest and + these seems to be minor 12.11 beta 11s with 1 or 2 small fixes. 13.1 beta 1 will most likely be what we are waiting for with most fixes hopefully though im not holding my breath for those either lol, ati as of late are really letting us 7 series owners down with this GCN bull****s.

also i dont know about you guys but there are plenty of games out there that dont even seem to be taking the power for instance NFS the run uses like 64% gpu power on both gpus with vsync off at over 100+ fps but its not going any higher than that, there has been a lot of games like that, that dont seem to be taking the full gpu power of these gpus to run them correctly.

but anyway rant off lol

What?!

Associate
Knowing ATI us ukers will not see these untill tommorow 12 noon ish.

i wouldn't hold my breath to be honest and + these seems to be minor 12.11 beta 11s with 1 or 2 small fixes. 13.1 beta 1 will most likely be what we are waiting for with most fixes hopefully though im not holding my breath for those either lol, ati as of late are really letting us 7 series owners down with this GCN bull****s.

also i dont know about you guys but there are plenty of games out there that dont even seem to be taking the power for instance NFS the run uses like 64% gpu power on both gpus with vsync off at over 100+ fps but its not going any higher than that, there has been a lot of games like that, that dont seem to be taking the full gpu power of these gpus to run them correctly.

but anyway rant off lol

My card will hit 100% easily, NFS is not even a graphic intensive game.

Caporegime
Yeh.. i have been sitting here since yesterday eve... This coming or what.

I got 99 cookies cause a B***h ate one

First up, that's a great gif.

Secondly, when asked if they were coming today, the amd rep said not his call, check this guys twitter for more info. Said he will find out if these include the Farcry 3 fix as well.

https://twitter.com/CatalystCreator

That's all i have for now. Questions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom