Failed assassination on Ahmed Dogan

Soldato
Note: no-one is killed or wounded.. the assassin just gets a few kicks and punches from officials!

Just watched this on Youtube,

Police in Bulgaria detained a man after he pointed a gun at an ethnic Turkish party leader Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering a speech live in the capital. Gun jammed then he got sat on his ass by old men in suits!

The guys reaction was shock then to attack the assassin...... bit of a brown trouser moment for him i bet!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
not kidding, comedy thing is the would be assassin is wearing black turtle neck, thick gold chain and black leather coat.... he couldn't look more eastern block assassin if he tried!

Caporegime
Reading into it...could he be a Christian in the same unfortunate respects as Breivik? (No i am not having a dig at the religion, but it is relevant)

I know its a huge assumption, but with the rise in Pro-white ideologies recently (In Europe due to failed immigration laws and economic lethargy), i can't not assume it.

Associate
Gonna get berated for this but why didn't they arrest him rather than beating the crap out of him?

They just look like a bunch of ***** thugs. And Bulgaria's in the EU, brilliant.

Reading into it...could he be a Christian in the same unfortunate respects as Breivik? (No i am not having a dig at the religion, but it is relevant)

I know its a huge assumption, but with the rise in Pro-white ideologies recently (In Europe due to failed immigration laws and economic lethargy), i can't not assume it.

The Times' sayin:

His attacker was named as Oktai Enimehmedov, 25, a Bulgarian national and ethnic Turk,

And the political party "...represents ethnic Turks and other Muslims."

Caporegime
Gonna get berated for this but why didn't they arrest him rather than beating the crap out of him?

They just look like a bunch of ***** thugs. And Bulgaria's in the EU, brilliant.

The Times' sayin:

And the political party "...represents ethnic Turks and other Muslims."

Hmm ok just a fail assumption then.

Also yes you should be arrested for assaulting a person when he is no longer a threat, otherwise you just inflame the situation and can make it worse.

Soldato
Also yes you should be arrested for assaulting a person when he is no longer a threat, otherwise you just inflame the situation and can make it worse.

Riggggght......

I wonder how many people can truly say they'd be calm, collected and stop at just restraining an attacker who only due to a mechanical failure was prevented from killing one of their friends or family.

Back
Top Bottom