Do you lock the toilet door even if you are hone alone?

Caporegime
Its not just habit either, as even if I leave it unlocked and know I'm alone it still feels weird and I have to go lock it.

I even did it when I lived on my own!

Soldato
I live on my own, so unless I have visitors, the toilet door doesn't get touched. The front door is generally locked when I am home, but it's one of those that you can't get in from the outside without a key anyway.

Soldato
My first post on the forums was based on this, but i got an infraction because i didn't exactly put as nicely as you did. :(

Even if i was the last person on earth, i could never leave the door open. I just have an irrational fear of releasing the kraken with the door open.

Caporegime
No, but I lock the door when I am in the shower. I can't hear anything over the water so locked door is an extra bit of protection.

Most toilet doors in a house I've seen you can over ride the lock from outside so not really much extra protection. Yours of course might be different but even my 3 year old has worked out he can unlock ours from outside when I have locked it having a poo :D

I only lock it when I'm in company otherwise it's shut but unlocked :D I prefer to keep the smell in one place.

Back
Top Bottom