This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think this was my favourite pic posted in this thread. :D

pakbro.jpg

Associate
I had similar experience with Police not paying attention to evidence after few of us getting scammed in MM one Xmas by some a-hole from Cambs. We tracked the scammer down, one of forumites even hand delivered negotiation letter to his dwellings, I later arranged for photographic material to be taken and eventually served police with perfect fraud case, practically gift wrapped with double copies, just for them to drag their feet for weeks and return with "he said he sent the goods, case is closed due to insufficient evidence, try small claims court" even though all undeniable evidence pointed to contrary. However, in the process of doing everything in their power to NOT get our money back Police forces in Cambs managed to misplace original evidence, including bank payment receipts so I had nothing to go to court with.
Eventually I had to rely on "karma" arranging resolution and with Cambs Police fully awake and on top of their duties the scammer finally received custodial sentence for a different crime.

I hate to be THAT guy and suggest playing outside the rules, but as far as the "balance to the force" goes - the proverbial "bad law is no law at all" and "it is what you make it" applies - considering in this particular case we have a speaker of northern Pakistani dialect handling stolen goods, perhaps a quick chat with an immigration officer might have the right "karmic" effect? Surely breaking into homes and stealing is not what Moley should be doing with his new life in the west?

+1 to this - I agree with you about helping karma out; my wife on the other hand suggests to me to let the universe deal with it (IMO that doesnt work).

- I dont buy it one instance where sohail said he bought the phone; I mean he had a perfectly fine i4?i5 to play with why buy another phone? let alone the OP pics of him.

I wonder where the OP is havnt seen any posts from him in a couple days

Soldato
He's busy on the media circuit and negotiating the movie rights last I heard.
I can see it now.

The Guardian presents:- The Innocent Immigrant.

A Pakistani refuge escapes terror only to suffer from institutional racism from the police in England. This is Moley's story.

Antifa gives it five stars "truly a harrowing tale".

Diane Abbot "Down with whitey, this film clearly shows the clear discrimination in British society"

REDDIT user #69 "These guys are racist they keep saying Hovis on their forum, I will buy this film to stop the hate campaign."

Soldato
Cerberus Installed :) Well done OP and forum on the retrieval of the phone. Read every page was a grand journey. I was first like ooooooo then i was like arrggghhh, i laughed i cried and experienced emotions i havent felt in many years. It truly was an awesome roller coaster of emotion reading story my life wont ever be the same again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom