Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
What Nick does is look at players that other people have bought and then say "See we should have bought them" regardless of their situation.

Caporegime
Last season ? You all forget very quickly..we won nothing and this season whilst we have been better than city over a consistent number of matches we have looked very ordinary.

Besides it was Tom who name checked me wasn't it? I was just browsing my own opinion until then.

Still not had a concrete answer from anyone out of who is best hazard or kagawa..

Man of Honour
Hazard and Kagawa are different types of player but I wouldn't say one is better than the other. Is Hazard worth twice as much (probably even more factoring in wage and agent fees)? Hell no.

Kagawa is superb and will only get better, a lot better, you'll see.

Permabanned
It gets boring Nick, very boring.

One cost half what the other did and din't go missing for most of the season, is that what you want to hear?

Permabanned
That middle chunk of the season we could have really done with Hazard toi clinch the league.

Oh, hang on, he went missing :o

Caporegime
I heard double posting is quite boring too.

Its not necessarily who is worth double what. But given that you only have 11 players on the pitch you have to accept that someone who is only a little better can cosy significantly more. Its not like you can play two kagawas at the same time in place of one hazard is it?

Permabanned

Its not necessarily who is worth double what. But given that you only have 11 players on the pitch you have to accept that someone who is only a little better can cosy significantly more. Its not like you can play two kagawas at the same time in place of one hazard is it?

Double posting whilst on a train from an ipad :/

Feel free to report it if it annoys you that much!

Permabanned

Right so we should have paid the 30-35 million pound that he cost + the agent fee's that if I remember were diabolical?

All that for a few weeks of promise at the start and to then show up for the last few weeks of the season so people remember who you are?

You live in a fantasy world where you think that every player wants to join United and if they don't it's due to some monumental **** up by Fergie, Gill, Glazers, the tea lady..............

Permabanned
I'm on my phone so its hardly a double button press..anyway..

Aren't you the one who started sending me emails a couple of years ago?

Seriously? Is it that much of a crime because I double posted?

I don't like talking to you on here, why on Earth would I send you an email?

Man of Honour
I do believe that, yes. I've always said so, ever since we were rumoured to be interested in him.

He's essentially half the price of Hazard, so it's a no brainer in that respect as well.

Hazard is obviously a very talented player but in general, he hasn't impressed me at all. Kagawa could have done better too, but he's been injured and I think it's fair to say it's going to be more difficult for him to adapt, and he's in a weaker midfield as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom