Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
That looks more like 15". No way a 24" with that resolution! :p

it's 17" I wanted a monitor of that size exactly as I wanted something small enough for that corner I do have a rubbish graphics card as its connected to my laptop so if I picked up any of the new 24 or 26" monitors then it would have to be ran at a lower resolution where as this monitor can be ran at full res which is pretty good. Photos don't look very good

EDIT: Incase anyone thinks this is my main setup it's not hence why no super LED IPS panel or anything it's just for my laptop

Last edited:
Soldato
!

Interesting. How much is tuna if you buy it fresh and can it be frozen for a long time? Paying for tinned tuna now is a rip off

Dear god man don't buy a tuna steak and eat it like canned tuna. It's the best food in the world!

Pretty pricey though, you'll probably pay more per kg than you would for tinned stuff. But it's well worth it.

Don
Yeah it's 15" I wanted a monitor of that size exactly as I wanted something small enough for that corner I do have a rubbish graphics card as its connected to my laptop so if I picked up any of the new 24 or 26" monitors then it would have to be ran at a lower resolution where as this monitor can be ran at full res which is pretty good. Photos don't look very good

I'm pretty sure you could have got a new one for that mate, also did the ebay seller declare all the scratches etc, they will be laughing all the way to the bank! You should try get some money off at least for the marks, it should be mint condition for that price :)

Associate
I'm pretty sure you could have got a new one for that mate, also did the ebay seller declare all the scratches etc, they will be laughing all the way to the bank! You should try get some money off at least for the marks, it should be mint condition for that price :)

The seller declared the small mark at the left hand corner not the rather deep one in the bottom central area:( I'm not really bothered I needed a dual screen setup for my laptop and found this which I liked the look of and went for it. My main 2 screens are LG LED IPS panels which came in at something like £160 a panel and I didn't want to spend that on something that isn't gonna get used for much.

Soldato
4f13174ae63f11e2b3f322000a1f96e5_7.jpg

New wallet. Yep, it is pink!

Caporegime
it's 17" I wanted a monitor of that size exactly as I wanted something small enough for that corner I do have a rubbish graphics card as its connected to my laptop so if I picked up any of the new 24 or 26" monitors then it would have to be ran at a lower resolution where as this monitor can be ran at full res which is pretty good. Photos don't look very good

EDIT: Incase anyone thinks this is my main setup it's not hence why no super LED IPS panel or anything it's just for my laptop

That doesn't stop it from being a rip-off. I bought a 20" 1680x1050 Dell 2009W in mint condition for £45 not too long ago. If you really wanted a 17" panel, I have one here I could have sold you for £20, and a 15" I would have been happy to give away. :rolleyes:

Soldato
want to get a bike like this and work my way up from marathons to triathlon, how much and where if you dont mind me asking?

Unfortunately the only place in the UK is Halfords as they snapped up an exclusive selling agreement with Boardman. They had 10% off on all road bikes the other day, maybe they still do. Take a look.

It's such a fast bike and comfortable.

Soldato
The seller declared the small mark at the left hand corner not the rather deep one in the bottom central area:( I'm not really bothered I needed a dual screen setup for my laptop and found this which I liked the look of and went for it. My main 2 screens are LG LED IPS panels which came in at something like £160 a panel and I didn't want to spend that on something that isn't gonna get used for much.

If you are happy, who cares? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom