Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It seems that way, Although i do believe they had a budget to spend this summer anyway so who knows. Defensive MF, capable of CB too. This means bye bye to Parker/Huddleston imo.

Quite a substantial budget though considering no champions league football and no players being sold. Would that be around £60m spent so far? I'm not liking Spurs strengthening their squad with actual decent players.

Associate
Quite a substantial budget though considering no champions league football and no players being sold. Would that be around £60m spent so far? I'm not liking Spurs strengthening their squad with actual decent players.

TV Money, and we haven't actually really spent anything for a couple of seasons, taking into account the sales.

Soldato
Still don't think Real can afford the deal Tottenham want. There is no way Levy will sell unless we are getting a huge amount of the money up front, which means these signings are probably more of a way of showing intent to Bale, rather than replacing him.

If we went out and signed a properly good winger however, I'd be worried.

They have there eye on Vidal (Appearently). He's a VERY good winger. :)

Soldato
Cesc: "I never had any doubt. It has cost me a lot to return to Barça and now I want to triumph here."

Cesc: "My dream has always been to play at Barça and nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here and I never thought about leaving."

FabreOFF.

Soldato
More quotes, everyone!

Cesc: "It's an honour United makes two bids, but there have been no talks. I didn't talk with any club since I joined Barça two years ago."

Cesc: "I've always felt valued by the club. Everyone told me they count on me, I never got any sign that made me think otherwise."

Cesc: "I didn't have to clear up anything, because for me it was clear I wanted to stay. I told the club I'd talk when it was my turn."

Cesc: "Things have been invented. It's also not true that I have asked for a contract renewal."

fez

fez

Caporegime
Argghhhh seriously, what was it that made us waste 80% of the transfer window on nothing. If Moyes doesn't win something serious this season he will be out at the end of the year.

Coming into a side, losing Scholes, probably Rooney and not strengthening while all our main rivals do. What does he expect to happen?!

Soldato
This is why Moyes and Woodward should keep their mouths shut when trying to sign a player. Not a great start to both their careers at Old Trafford.

What a ******* embarrassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom