Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5 - 6th October 2013]

Caporegime
Tough game for us, at least we walked away with a point because the way we played we should have really lost. Hoping Ramsey isnt injured too badly either, didnt really get a chance to watch the game as i had a bday party to go to but managed to keep informed via BBC updates on my phone.

Nice to see Wilshere finally score but took a deflection. But from what i was reading, we didnt look too great today. Better a draw than a loss.

Meanwhile WTH happened with Spurs, thrashed 3-0 by West Ham lol:eek:. So that keeps me somewhat happy after todays result.

No doubt DM will come in here later with a huge post about how rubbish we were today and how useless Wenger is blah blah blah lol.

Still top of the table level with lollerpool on pts and gd.

Permabanned
LoL Spurs.

Hypothetical question but should we now start questioning AvB after all the money he has spent?

Permabanned
the only positive is that defoe will now be dropped. i'd drop dawson for chiriches too. arsenal only getting a point helps too.

You're like Shami, you change your mind like your knickers.

All we've heard lately from you during every game is how Defoe should be on, now he should be dropped :D

Don
LoL Spurs.

Hypothetical question but should we now start questioning AvB after all the money he has spent?

No. They're still only 3 points off the top of the table. It's not as if they're 6 points off the top with a side that won the League at a canter the previous season :p

Permabanned
No. They're still only 3 points off the top of the table. It's not as if they're 6 points off the top with a side that won the League at a canter the previous season :p

It was in response to all the Spurs fans yesterday and their baiting of United ;)

Now make the tea, bitch.

Soldato
LoL Spurs.

Indeed. Paper talk tomorrow will be;

Everton are rubbish again, Moyes is god again, Spurs are underachieving, Liverpool for the title, Wenger doesn't have a clue.

The only two consistents are that the North East teams are still **** (ok we won but I'm on a downer this season so we're still ****)

Caporegime
LoL Spurs.

Nah we should wait for the yearly St Totteringhams day to arrive then the questions should be asked in all fairness.

As much as im annoyed about us drawing to WBA, cant be too disappointed with Spuds losing 3-0 to West Ham :D

Soldato
Tough game for us, at least we walked away with a point because the way we played we should have really lost. Hoping Ramsey isnt injured too badly either, didnt really get a chance to watch the game as i had a bday party to go to but managed to keep informed via BBC updates on my phone.

Nice to see Wilshere finally score but took a deflection. But from what i was reading, we didnt look too great today. Better a draw than a loss.

Meanwhile WTH happened with Spurs, thrashed 3-0 by West Ham lol:eek:. So that keeps me somewhat happy after todays result.

No doubt DM will come in here later with a huge post about how rubbish we were today and how useless Wenger is blah blah blah lol.

Still top of the table level with lollerpool on pts and gd.

I think midweek we were on a high and this performance was something of an inevitable low - that said if were were a 6/10 by our standards, WBA were playing out of their skins and would have won the game if it wasn't for Anelka being poo and missing that chance to make it 2-0. We had some decent passages of play and pressure but they were very organised, committed and a win for us would have been very harsh on them. Still, top of the table and a good time for an international break if Ramsey needs to rest his leg lol.

Caporegime
I think midweek we were on a high and this performance was something of an inevitable low - that said if were were a 6/10 by our standards, WBA were playing out of their skins and would have won the game if it wasn't for Anelka being poo and missing that chance to make it 2-0. We had some decent passages of play and pressure but they were very organised, committed and a win for us would have been very harsh on them. Still, top of the table and a good time for an international break if Ramsey needs to rest his leg lol.

Yep i did mention to a few of my mates that we are probably due a bad game, looks like this was one of them lol. Its like i said at least we came away with a point rather than losing this and thankfully Anelka was poo as you said.

Jonney for a change mentioned a good point, had this been last season we would have lost this so i suppose this season we have much more fight in us. Will be interesting to see how we do against the likes of City, Utd and Chelsea later this year when we play them.

Soldato
A little bit of a delay due to doing Tough Mudder today, but just wanted to throw a massive LOL at cm after baiting us during the Sunderland game.

Back
Top Bottom