• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 290X Owners Thread

Man of Honour
OP
Still on a truck with "phil" for another 4 hours...

24 Oct 2013 parcel - dpd next day Your OVERCLOCKERS order will be delivered today by Phil, your DPD driver, between 13:09 and 14:09

I only live a few minutes away from them, sometimes I am the first stop and unfortunately other times that means I can be the last stop.

Associate
Still on a truck with "phil" for another 4 hours...

24 Oct 2013 parcel - dpd next day Your OVERCLOCKERS order will be delivered today by Phil, your DPD driver, between 13:09 and 14:09

That DPD tracker is torture sometimes....

GPS location shows him 250 yards away up the road - 'Phil is currently on delivery number 6, your delivery is number 83'. :(

Soldato
Look forward to your review Frosty, there are only a few on here who don't wave the red or green banners so it's nice to hear from the grown ups for a change.

Soldato
will be taking out my CF 6970's tomorrow and installing the 290x, not gonna OC but to begin with until my case and watercooling upgrade happens.

Please let me know how that goes, took my CF 6970's out last night and put them on MM. Ordered a 290x but that wont arrive for awhile.

Associate
well cancelled my pre-order ... somehow last night i ended up ordering another one....i don't even remember doing it so it must be a sign

Back
Top Bottom