Every one has oddities

Soldato
You bunch of weirdos :p

Poached egg, fried egg, scrambled egg, boiled egg and soldiers.. OM NOM Bloody nom, love the stuff..

Hard boiled egg = vomit

That's about the only thing I can think of

Last edited:
Soldato
When in a car I have to be able to have the dash-clocks (speedo etc) in my line of sight. If I sit in the seat directly behind the driver so that my view is blocked I feel sick to the point of retching.

Bizarrely though I can use public transport and not have this issue.

Soldato
Not sure if it really counts as an oddity (the court of public opinion will decide) but I'll offer salmon. I like fresh salmon, but I absolutely cannot stand the taste of tinned salmon. Tinned tuna is good, but there's nothing worse than biting into a mystery sandwich and wanting to spit it out when it turns out to be the evil spawn of Satan generally known as tinned salmon.

Soldato
Wires touching my hands when i am doing something.

People chewing sleeves/socks/cotton goes through me.

Thinking about scraping my teeth on bottom of a cup destroys me.

My cousin it literally terrified of stickers and i mean TERRIFIED.

Associate
Not a phobia but if I see someone with watery eyes (maybe with a cold or something) it makes my eyes water :p

Or say if I saw someone put a contact lens in that would probably set me off as well. Damn annoying :mad:

Associate
Walking on a wet floor when I am bare footed, which someone else has stood on with their bare feet.

I can't use public swimming pools for this reason, and if my husband has used the shower before me I have to use a clean towel to dry the bottom of the shower and the bathroom floor first, and even then I wait half an hour before I use it.

Back
Top Bottom