Playstation Plus

Soldato
Seeing as they did the Jak & Daxter HD Collection earlier in the year, I'm rather hoping they put the Ratchet & Clank one in soon. Really want it but aside from on the PS Store itself, it seems to be really hard to find for a reasonable price.

Soldato
I've never played any of those, look like they could be quite fun but I probably don't need to be adding any more games to my "to play" list right now. Still haven't even started Beyond: Two Souls and I got that on release. :o

Associate
has anyone got a spare code for the sly cooper trilogy, i got the email from sony with the free tiny hawk game but never noticed a code for sly cooper and deleted the email

Soldato
If anyone else wants one let me know, I'd rather see it used by someone else than be sitting in my inbox tempting me to spend money. Although technically it's not "money" seeing as it's already in my PS account anyway...NO SOMEONE TAKE IT FROM ME BEFORE I BUY STUFF.

Soldato
Is the PSN Store on the PS4 nearly always down for anyone else? I find that it's not even a 50-50 chance of it being available, more like 80-20 that it's going to be down.

I don't have any problems with the PSN itself, very little lag when gaming online and I'm connecting at around 12Mb/s down and 1Mb/s up. But the store is very hit and miss for me.

Back
Top Bottom