Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
My Christmas present to myself. Wanted closed as I already have 595s but they don't keep out the other half's choice in TV programmes. Fancied wireless for ages! Who doesn't want to carry on listening in the Khazi right???

snip.

Nice :cool:. They the 170's? I replaced my old 120's that i broke the headband of with a pair of 180's a while back.Cracking bit of kit, love the fact you don't have to mess about tuning them in like the 120's and they don't have the stupid auto off feature like the 120's that used to scream static noises down my ear when the transmitter decided to turn off during a quiet part of a film.

Soldato
Kinda missed the point of the thread eh? :p

[Basil Fawlty]Right! That's it.[/Basil Fawlty]

11605172085_bed6fde61c.jpg

Associate
Arabian Ranches? Shame its so far out of town though :(

Yep Ranches it is. It was kind of hard to come to terms with having lived in Marina for 5 years and Umm Suqieum and Jumeriah for 2 years but in the end it is reasonable value compared to Meadows and Victory Heights and I needed something a bit bigger than Springs.

As people keep telling me - Arabian Ranches is close to nothing but 20 minutes from everywhere. Time will tell.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I was quite surprised to see how expensive property is out there, I was expecting it to be rather cheaper than it appears to be. It actually appears to be on a par with much of the UK :eek:

Caporegime
My Christmas present to myself. Wanted closed as I already have 595s but they don't keep out the other half's choice in TV programmes. Fancied wireless for ages! Who doesn't want to carry on listening in the Khazi right???

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/801/k7xr.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

i've got them had them for years great phones.

my advice, buy 2 pairs of good rechargeable AAA batteries an have one in the phones one in the charger, that way you never have to chrage them, the batteries that come with it will die quite quickly btw.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Now that brings back memories. My brother and I used to fight over who had the Sonic bed covers in the Megadrive days!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom