Looking for a Men's shoulder bag -waterpoof

Soldato
Obligatory GD answer:

BLACK%20BINLINER.jpg

If you have to, tie it to a stick for added comfort.

tnx

tnx

Associate
My mate is a real man. He lay himself over a grenade in Iraq to save his company and it blew up his guts. He's had to wear a bag ever since.

Your mate "was a real man" not " is a real man"

I have never known any soldiers dead or alive.

Did he ever wear a shoulder bag, water proof or not ?

Soldato
Your mate "was a real man" not " is a real man"

Guessing he's still alive, so he still 'is a real man' who has performed a real act of courage. :)

Shoulder bag though OP?! Gah! If you must insist, try The North Face or Crumpler if you are wanting a functional one that can last.

Associate
You are a man now, but it will no longer be a "men's shoulder bag" as you are no longer a man after wearing one.

So, it's a paradox.

Soldato
Depending on your budget one of the bags in the link below should do the job. Very classy and stylish in my opinion and the build quality is really top notch. The leather ones are waterproof to an extent, obviously you cant go swimming with them but they will be fine for rain etc. You can get Gore-Tex lined ones but they arent leather and look like something a student would carry, not a good look for the fashion concious.

http://www.stylemen.co.uk/bags/shoulder=bag_designs-287/c60000778?showAll=&sortOption=popularity

tnx

tnx

Associate
Depending on your budget one of the bags in the link below should do the job. Very classy and stylish in my opinion and the build quality is really top notch. The leather ones are waterproof to an extent, obviously you cant go swimming with them but they will be fine for rain etc. You can get Gore-Tex lined ones but they arent leather and look like something a student would carry, not a good look for the fashion concious.

http://www.stylemen.co.uk/bags/shoulder=bag_designs-287/c60000778?showAll=&sortOption=popularity

At first I thought you were being serious. :D

Soldato
Or *** bag. ;)

(that rhymes, not sure whether I can actually post it though.)

I think you starred wisely, surprised I've not heard that one, I had such a bag at Uni. Must have been close enough to the 1st season of 24 that they were still cool.

If I had to carry a laptop around (and if work hadn't provided a shoulder bag) I'd get a tan goretex one, probably waterproof enough, just how waterproof do you need, OP?

Back
Top Bottom