*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I got plenty to play on PS4, currently playing AC4 (only about 1.5-2hours in), playing COD, BF4 and NFS:R with friends, ontop of Resogun and I have already completed Contrast. Plus, Don't Starve comes out today, and I have already sunk many hours into that on the PC.

I want to try and get AC4 done before Thief comes out, 100% :p
I've become addicted to Warframe now!

Caporegime
I just need to get on and play more with you guys - anyone fancy some KZ MP soon? I might start an open OcUK KZ party chat so least people know if theres a few playing or not...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
My red and blue controllers arrived today from Tesco , think I'm going to keep both. Looks like someone decided to play football the blue one though!

8c76.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I've just bought some ORB thumb grips for my controllers and my god they're so much more comfortable than the stock grips. Can't recommend them enough to everyone! :)

I have a free 30 day ps+ trial as well if anyone needs one. Please note that you can't be a member of ps+ or have used a trial code within the year to redeem the code :).

Soldato
I just need to get on and play more with you guys - anyone fancy some KZ MP soon? I might start an open OcUK KZ party chat so least people know if theres a few playing or not...

I would but played it for 5 minutes after completing single player and got bored. Haven't enjoyed a competitive multi player FPS since Raven Shield! (Though coop is a totally different story).

Associate
I think I've decided on buying a pair of Tritton Kunai Stereo Wired Gaming Headset as a replacement for the bundled earpiece. Seems a decent cost/performance trade off.

Has anyone got any experience of them?

Caporegime
I would but played it for 5 minutes after completing single player and got bored. Haven't enjoyed a competitive multi player FPS since Raven Shield! (Though coop is a totally different story).
Anything thats objective based is what I go for - Im rubbish at killing people so tend to avoid TDM style gametypes. CTF/CaH and its variant is where its at...

Soldato
I've just bought some ORB thumb grips for my controllers and my god they're so much more comfortable than the stock grips. Can't recommend them enough to everyone! :)

I have a free 30 day ps+ trial as well if anyone needs one. Please note that you can't be a member of ps+ or have used a trial code within the year to redeem the code :).

Tell me how you get on after a few sessions. They felt nice to me at first, then they just annoyed me and felt tacky.

Soldato
Why do these have to go out of stock so darn quick :p I'm on the stock checker site daily and whenever I try to buy they bloody go :D

Edit

Just reserved a console only in argos for tomorrow!! Sweet. Looking forward to converting from a 360 to PS. I take it all I need is the online sub to get me started? And a game of course :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom