*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQRKA-FF_4

Looks impressive, if the price is right at least.

"number 7 - playstation 1 & playstation 2 games"

Yes please.

As alluded to, this could be massive, or it could be crap/failure. It's like Sony are planning world domination of the media side of things. Something suggests to me that won't happen though. Some people just like Apples and other wholesome fruits :)

EDIT: if this is planned to come to your Sony Bravia TV, will there be any point in me owning a PS4 then?

Associate
I think I've decided on buying a pair of Tritton Kunai Stereo Wired Gaming Headset as a replacement for the bundled earpiece. Seems a decent cost/performance trade off.

Has anyone got any experience of them?

I went out and picked these up at a local argos this morning. Quite impressed with the sound quality and comfort. Although not had a chance to test voice comms.

Soldato
Only just figured out there is a map on Don't Starve! I've been spending most of my (short) games running around and trying to work out my way back to my fire pit before dark. This usually ends in death if I venture off too far of course! I thought I'd have to make a map with paper and compass, but no it was there all along when I accidentally caught the touchpad.

Associate
Only just figured out there is a map on Don't Starve! I've been spending most of my (short) games running around and trying to work out my way back to my fire pit before dark. This usually ends in death if I venture off too far of course! I thought I'd have to make a map with paper and compass, but no it was there all along when I accidentally caught the touchpad.

That's exactly the sort of thing that I would do... I regularly come across things by accident in games... Haha :cool:

Associate

jesus you got to be kidding me :eek: that will make things much easier :D

I haz 4090!
Don

Yes! Oh that's awesome, nice one :D

Caporegime
For the guy with nat issues

Assign your console a static IP address using the consoles Mac address as an identifier.

Then assign this static IP address to be DMZ.

That effectively opens that IP address up to gain access to everything online with no firewall protection

Caporegime
Can you save your Dont Starve state? Some dragon thing started stealing my stuff and I kinda died pretty quickly after stupidly attacking him.

Need to spend more time on this but hoping to find the ability to setup a proper base that isnt just a fire with loads of traps over rabbit holes...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Can you save your Dont Starve state? Some dragon thing started stealing my stuff and I kinda died pretty quickly after stupidly attacking him.

Need to spend more time on this but hoping to find the ability to setup a proper base that isnt just a fire with loads of traps over rabbit holes...

ps3ud0 :cool:

I'm interested in finding this out myself. Had a 30 minute run on the game and like others found the map eventually at the end which made it more viable.
But going to look into what exactly you unlock to build etc as after 30 minutes I felt like It was already getting really boring.

I love playing Terraria and put about 18 hours into that a year ago so hopefully this game has more options.

Do the new characters you unlock offer anything different?

Soldato
Tempted to get a PS4.

However, can someone forward me to a list of upcoming releases please. As currently there is not 1 game out that i would play.

Edit: Found this: http://uk.ign.com/games/upcoming/ps4
anything else would be great.
Upcoming PS4 games:

January 2014

Don't Starve (Jan. 7th)
Basement Crawl (Jan. 21st) NEW DATE
Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition (Jan. 28th)
Awesomenauts: Assemble

February 2014

Final Fantasy XIV (beta)
LEGO The Movie The Game
Rayman Legends (Feb. 25th)
Thief (Feb. 25th)

March 2014

MLB 14: The Show
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (March 18th)
Infamous: Second Son (March 21st)

No formal release date other than "Early 2014"

Driveclub
Wolfenstein
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends
Bound by Flame
Starbound
Backgammon Blitz
1001 Spikes
Mercenary Kings
Pure Pool
Nuclear Throne
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
PlanetSide 2
Legend of Raven
N++
Towerfall: Ascension
DiveKick
Minecraft
CounterSpy
Daylight
Hohokum
Helldivers
Pavilion
Rogue Legacy
Velocity 2X
Assault Android Cactus
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Hotline Miami 2
Pool Nation Extreme
Primal Carnage: Genesis
Ray's the Dead
The Witness
Transistor
Road Not Taken
Secret Ponchos
Samurai Gunn
Guns of Icarus Online
Outlast
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Monochroma
Strider (available PS4 launch day in Japan- Feb. 22nd)

post March releases (April-June)

Final Fantasy XIV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom