What is the world coming to...

Soldato
Love how in threads like these people single out the OP's faults over the actual scenario :rolleyes: Got to love OCUK GD haven't you!

When it is the OP's fault for not intervening when he aught to, then YES we shall "single him out"

Permabanned
OP
Well I am very sorry but I have been involved in public disputes before and the only thing that happened is I ended up in handcuffs... I am 6ft8 275lb, the Police arrive and the perp blames me and they get very inclined to agree! SO I stay out of things like this.

What is the saying; the nail that stands out gets hammered.

Permabanned
OP
When it is the OP's fault for not intervening when he aught to, then YES we shall "single him out"

So you're saying the blame lies with the onlookers? And you wonder why self entitled people like the girl in my original post get away with such behaviour?

Soldato
I can understand you have an issue with confrontational women( I hate the whole "you cant hit me I'm a girl"). At the end of the day you should have done something.

I respect women and all the stuff that annoys feminists but if a woman attacks restrain her. Simples.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Now you defend yourself with **** ****, do you not think the old boy would have told old bill what's what if they turned up & you had told her to GET TO **** !!!

6ft8 275Ibs of Modern day man not worth a ****.

Permabanned
OP
I can understand you have an issue with confrontational women. At the end of the day you should have done something.

I respect women and all the stuff that annoys feminists but if a woman attacks restrain her. Simples.

IF someone my size and weight restrains someone much smaller and slimmer, the Police and general public see that as assault. That simple. So it is not as easy as that I am afraid.

Soldato
If she hits you regardless of your size and weight its assault. The fact you took to restraining her if she continues an assault rather than decking her as some blokes would makes it as simple as that.

Last edited:
Soldato
IF someone my size and weight restrains someone much smaller and slimmer, the Police and general public see that as assault. That simple. So it is not as easy as that I am afraid.

If witnesses saw a woman verbally abusing an old couple and then you told them to stop, if she assaulted you and you restrained her, do you honestly think they'll tell the police you assaulted her? Even the old couple?

Soldato
So you're saying the blame lies with the onlookers? And you wonder why self entitled people like the girl in my original post get away with such behaviour?

They get away with such behaviour because people like you stand there and let them, no one is wondering.

Soldato
Honestly not sure what you were expecting from this thread?

Everyone to sit here and post 'What a bitch, well done for doing nothing and letting the old man get abused'?

Permabanned
OP
I swear this is the place where I could make a new thread and leave it empty and 2 hours later there would be 100 replies ****ging me off.

Just wow.

Soldato
Do you feel guilty for not having a quick polite word that could had prevented this WW2 hero from being abused? Did he fight for you in WW2 for you to stand around and cry about it on the internets, while pensioners get abused?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom