Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Shiny new speaker for iPad Air, how can something so small sound so big :)

2014-01-30%2009.39.02.jpg

Soldato
Bought another set of these great 3D glasses, the Mrs was twining that the standard ones don't fit over her real glasses. you can see my face in the middle :eek:

20140130_105800_HDR.jpg

And time for me to try and give up the real fags. :)

20140130_105903_HDR.jpg

Associate
MrCsPj3.jpg

Got some friends coming over on Friday night, can't wait to crack this game out when the drinks are flowing :)
We played that with my parents and my wife's Family over Christmas. Brave is an understatement.

We had a Mum doesn't approve pile so that she could get rid of ones she didn't like and my wife had ours of fun making me say weird things in front of her parents like " Micro Penis" :p

Soldato
Super excited to watch this, being the remaster and all :D

Oh and Raymond that amp looks great, hows the sound?

I remember seeing at a guitar show these little Italian hand made tube amps which had about 10W but they sounded absolutely incredible. Set you back about £600 though!

Soldato
It's actually solid state, it's a modelling amp but it uses a different way than your traditional modelling amp method, it behaves like a tube amp, and behaves the same way the amp it is modelling on, so the tone controls behaves differently between acoustic or bass or trying to imitate a Marshall JCM. The red glow is from an LED :p

To give you an idea what it sounds like, a video would probably be better than what I can describe.

http://youtu.be/vWjUVQbHLnM

on top of that, it comes with software that you can edit on the computer to model an effect that you want and save it as a preset.
That's pretty awesome. It does very well to make itself look like a tube amp! Sounds great for not being tube.

Caporegime
That's pretty awesome. It does very well to make itself look like a tube amp! Sounds great for not being tube.

The best thing about it is it can do the cranked up tube sound at low volume. A normal tube amp, even a 1watt, will needs to be cranked up for it to sound good. This doesn't. Or the tube amp will begin to distort if I turn it up but I want a clean sound. This can stay clean and be turned up.

It is very flexible, I think there's a video online comparing this to a real tube amp side by side for sound. I certainly can't tell the difference!

Sure, it's too small to be gig with but I don't intend to do that, I just want to practice without annoying the neighbours so this is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom