Fred Phelps about to (hopefully) kick the bucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
One guy who people will be glad to see gone, who's done nothing good for the world except spread hatred.

The name may not ring a bell, but Westboro Baptist Church may do as he was the Founder of it. I wonder if people will picket his funeral as these guys have done to others in the past, not sure if that would be justice or not, but you would expect it from all the people this cult has hurt in the past.

Daily fail link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Church-edge-death-claims-estranged-son.html

Good riddance.

Associate
I hope people don't picket his funeral. Mainly because it's what he'd want the media coverage it would bring.

Soldato
I hope it's painful, like cancer of the scrotum or something, and possibly contagious so it infects the rest of his ilk. Ugly, inbred, useless, backwards troglodytes the lot of em.

Man of Honour
I hope it's painful, like cancer of the scrotum or something, and possibly contagious so it infects the rest of his ilk. Ugly, inbred, useless, backwards troglodytes the lot of em.

Speaking as someone who has had 'cancer of the scrotum' I hope it isn't as it really isn't nice. I'm not really sure why people who have been completely unaffected by others views wish them a painful death.

(if anyone here has been affected by his views then I apologise and am interested to hear).

Soldato
I hope there is a picket tbh. Although frankly, I imagine the phelps family will not only expect it but actually welcome it, as it's more publicity for them. Shirley Phelps is the one I dislike even more, she really is a nasty ****. Seeing as how member of westboro cast out their own kids completely for next to no reason, I doubt any of the phelps family would even shed a tear for Fred. They don't possess emotions, at least, it would appear that way.

Soldato
He was a horrible bigot who spread hatred whilst using the Bible as an excuse for his actions. Like so many before him, religion was his justification for being a scum bag. Hopefully his church will follow him to the grave soon enough.

Caporegime
I for one won't be celebrating his death despite abhorring his church and everything it stood for and did. I think he had quite a sad life really, his whole life revolved around hatred based on a narrow-minded interpretation of one passage in the Bible, I don't think he could ever have experienced love in his life. I'm sure God will forgive him.

Soldato
He was a horrible bigot who spread hatred whilst using the Bible as an excuse for his actions. Like so many before him, religion was his justification for being a scum bag. Hopefully his church will follow him to the grave soon enough.

Watch out for speaking ill of the dead, Freefaller will suspend your ass!

Soldato
If the press had ignored him and his protests and not given him prime time coverage and air time, then no one would ever have heard of him or his church, and there would be nothing to report, and very few would have been affected.

I don't care if a man with strange views and no empathy dies.

Soldato
Watch out for speaking ill of the dead, Freefaller will suspend your ass!

Just because a person dies, that doesn't mean my opinion of them suddenly changes. I spoke ill of Fred Phelps while he was alive and I will continue to do so when he dies. Freefaller can do whatever the hell he likes with his mighty admin stick, but if he's grounded then he'll respect my right to free speech and to promulgate an honest and informed opinion. ;)

Soldato
Just because a person dies, that doesn't mean my opinion of them suddenly changes. I spoke ill of Fred Phelps while he was alive and I will continue to do so when he dies. Freefaller can do whatever the hell he likes with his mighty admin stick, but if he's grounded then he'll respect my right to free speech and to promulgate an honest and informed opinion. ;)

Oh i whole heartedly agree, but i got suspended for speaking my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom