The Display Cabinet

Associate
Nice - looks good. What did you use for the snow?

I use Bicarbonate of soda and Pva glue about 50/50 mix. So glad I am doing this type of base. I did originally have them with that new FX paint that cracks but didn’t really like it.

I did have an accident removing them from the base and sliced my finger which required my brother coming over at 10pm and wrapping it up to save me a trip to A&E. Who knew it can be soooo dangerous haha

It hasn’t restricted my painting though which is good.

They look awsome I love the DE vargo!

Soldato
Awesome - that looks great :) You going much faster than me - i'm about a 3rd of the way through the starting zombies and 2 survivors down. The game really comes alive with painted minis.

Associate
some nice work on here guys....those DE make mine look poo haha :p i need to get back into the swing of things havnt done a good stint in a while. i will get some pics on tomorro as i have a day off so will spend some time painting :D

Associate
I'm working away from home at the moment and haven't done anything painting or modelling wise for about 4 months and i'm getting major withdrawals....hasn't stopped me buying stuff though :D

Soldato
Bought a new camera so thought I'd give it a test...

WGOlMET.jpg

About 25% through painting my Space Hulk stuff at the moment.

Last edited:
Associate
Love the individuality of those dogs. Admit it, they have names too. Can't wait for my Zombicide set to arrive, hopefully have it by half-term for some family gaming.

Associate
Great stuff guys and gals. Just took a quick few, most of it's packed away. Will be getting rid of most of my GW stuff this year though, starting to collect all the Judge Dredd Mini's from that miniature game :)

20140325_122935.jpg

20140325_122959.jpg

20140325_123020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom