Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Sorry about that, confused it with this which looks identical bar colour/stickers.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/dodge/charger-pre-1987/dodge-charger-daytona/300836

Hold on, is my mini in your wing mirror lol, where was this?

Snapped that on the strip at Sywell Airports Pistons and Props event last September:

pic11.jpg

Soldato
Went to Castle Combe yesterday:

Porsche_90.jpg

Porsche 90

Merc_SLS.jpg

Mercedes SLS

Martini_MX5.jpg

Martini branded MX-5

Golfs_2.jpg

Golfs_1.jpg

Pretty cool day, loads of modified cars (good and bad) and quite a few lovely standard cars. Highlight of the morning would have to be meeting with the Golf guys before going in and having a bunch of Welsh middle aged men driving Corsa Bs wheel spinning, limiter bouncing and doing handbrake turns in the car park we were waiting in. :D

Not too many guys had offs on track but a few did have issues that resulted in a flat bed to the paddock. One guy lunched the engine in his Nissan after a lap or two, felt bad for him. Someone else got half a lap in and seemed to conk out in his 106.
A couple of times the rain hammered down which made the track sessions interesting...someone in a 350Z lost it at the pitlane area and bounced off the barrier. :(

Soldato
Didn't know you were there, would have said hi if I'd have known. Here's a few of my photos, not as good as yours though!

Ahhhhh, I've been on pistonheads forum looking at the pics. Amazing turnout, unfortunately for me I had to pull out couple of days ago. :(

If they have it there again I will make sure I make the 4 hour round trip to get there. :D

Soldato
I was there as well, should have had a mini OCUK meet.

We were mostly taking pictures of the orange TVR...

If that's the same one I saw, he comes to the Kent PH meets quite a lot, I'm sure I've got a photo of it in between a Lambo and a Noble of the same colour.

Ahhhhh, I've been on pistonheads forum looking at the pics. Amazing turnout, unfortunately for me I had to pull out couple of days ago. :(

If they have it there again I will make sure I make the 4 hour round trip to get there. :D

Quite a few people dropped out due to the weather: I took my name off the list as both of my cars are out of action, but a friend kindly offered to take me there in his MX5. I was tempted to turn up in my housemates Cityrover though, just to see the looks of horror :p

Back
Top Bottom