Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nice, really should get myself a nice SA one day, like my SXS's to much though....lovely wood on the stock.

Only 3 chokes?

Don’t think so, you need a SC first so get applying for that as it can take a while, especially with shooting season here/coming up, mine took 5 months from January.

Skeet is epic fun, though I tend to get a bit mardy with myself when I have a bad day.

Soldato
I had the same mouse as you previously and also upgraded that to the MX Performance, love it!

I had it for 3ish years and moved onto a Performance Mouse MX as a warranty replacement (love Logitech's warranty service :cool:). This version is even better IMO.

Exactly the same as me,got my mx replaced to performance mx 4 years ago now,superb mouse.

Associate
Get in!

IMG_0488_zps22850936.jpg

Soldato
New empire Mini GS and a Halo TOO loader, also bought a new mask and HPA tank but not exactly interesting pics cant wait for my first game now, been using rental crap for so long! 20 Balls per second of win!

zMy3GSil.jpg.png

hOAPmLLl.jpg.png

[missus chose sheets lol]

Last edited:
Associate
paintball stuff

If you're playing woodsball the site will normally ask you to limit to roughly what the site guns do. If you're playing a tourney its normally capped at 12.5 IIRC. Best reason to buy you're own is for the accuracy to be honest. Need to sell mine really but can't be bothered to sign up to all the forums to flog it.

Soldato
If you're playing woodsball the site will normally ask you to limit to roughly what the site guns do. If you're playing a tourney its normally capped at 12.5 IIRC. Best reason to buy you're own is for the accuracy to be honest. Need to sell mine really but can't be bothered to sign up to all the forums to flog it.

I bought my own marker etc as sick of going to a walk on and using the sites 15 year old mechanical inferno when all the others are using electronic markers

walkons are limited to 12.5bps, the site im playing at the moment doesn't mind me going on with the rental's as long as I don't overshoot. but most sites wont let you on with the rentals with an electronic marker as it upsets the punters, semi auto v semi + millennium ramp is pretty unfair lol

I only use 20bps on the testing range to worry some jumped up teenagers if im honest lol costs far too much in paint otherwise.

I think its against the rules to trade outside the traders market even with non pc parts or I would possibly be interested in what you've got. might pm a mod and see if its allowable if non pc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom