• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Its buggy thou, from what I know it adds to a global download/upload queue and it is down to the OS to decide when it runs, and at times it will never download/upload. If it is something mission critically it can be annoying, not sure what iOS8 does for this, I've only tried on iOS7.

This. It's a workaround because the OS is bonkers. It's such an obvious simple thing that apps should be able to download/upload in the background but they have to put these hacks in that might work on occasion. I'm trying to download a load of playlists before I go on holiday tomorrow morning and it's a nightmare! Continuously waking up Google Music and praying the OS lets me use some precious download.

Soldato

Why not, I thought these Android devices were capable of running anything? :confused:

My iPhone 6 battery seems to be holding out pretty well so far. I have not been trying to save it, just standard use - Facebook, browsing on 4G, some music, about 15-20 minutes of downloading using tethering (2gb downloaded) some messages and photos

UNgT2eS.jpg.png

Associate
I reserved a iphone 6 64gb from Apple site this morn around 10:30 and collected it from Southampton branch during my lunch break. Boom! My advise is just keep checking the apple stock checker during the day of your able to get to a store.

Soldato
Why not, I thought these Android devices were capable of running anything? :confused:

My iPhone 6 battery seems to be holding out pretty well so far. I have not been trying to save it, just standard use - Facebook, browsing on 4G, some music, about 15-20 minutes of downloading using tethering (2gb downloaded) some messages and photos

Think I might need to reinstall and start afresh, I'm getting nowhere near that and I'm mostly connected to WiFi and only use it for whatsapp, Line (not constantly) and instagram. I barely get 15 hours of standby before it hits 20%. :(

Caporegime
I reserved a iphone 6 64gb from Apple site this morn around 10:30 and collected it from Southampton branch during my lunch break. Boom! My advise is just keep checking the apple stock checker during the day of your able to get to a store.

do you have a link for the reserve page amigo?

I just get

We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Soldato
Anyone got any idea when the official docks are going to be available? :)

I've decided out of the two phones to keep the iPhone 6, the Plus was just a bit too big for everyday use in my opinion. 4.7 inch is just right!

Back
Top Bottom