Alien: Isolation...

Soldato
No excrement Sherlock, but I mean the nature of the gameplay even on that specific level/mode. Die quickly, go again, die quickly, go again...

It isn't die quick, go again though. It's cut and showing when he gets killed over and over. Looking at it the way you are, you could say pretty much every game is repetitive. This game actually looks the least repetitive of any survival horror game considering the alien can appear at random times and adapts to your behaviour.

Soldato
Yes I do want to punch him and his funky coloured headphones in face but he's got the best Isolation gameplay video out so there is that I suppose.

Where's part 2 though :/

He has a caption box at the end saying the 2nd part cant be released for a few days so im guessing SEGA let him know how much he can release and how early so as not to spoil things.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Good God how does he have so many views and subscribers, so very annoying. He should be lynched for his anti-Britishness!

He's just flat out annoying tbqfh, god knows how he's managed to get so many subscribers, the word sheep really does spring to mind.

Last edited:
Soldato
That YouTube guy is a tool.

A massive one. He's like an american version of a 16 year old Russell Brand.

And as superb as AI looks graphically in that PewDiePie video, the fact the facial & general animation on the ncp's is dreadful after all these years of development has me a little bit worried tbh.

I know it's a minor point, but still. It should have been nailed down long ago.

Soldato
That Alien Isolation - Staylin Alive YT video Sharpy posted has put the game right back on my want list. It reminded me of the awesome Atari Jaguar version of Alien v Predator which has yet to be beaten !

Soldato
The problem i forsee is that people will complete it in under 10 hours. Not sure if it is worth it no matter how good the game is.

You can buy a gifted copy of this game for £15, even if it was 10 hours that to me doesn't sound too bad if the experience lives up to the hype.

Plus watching mates, kids and GF's playing it in the dark will be hilarious !!! mwhahah !!!

Associate
Ha this looks entertaining. I've been wanting a new single player fps with shiny graphics and a decent campaign for a while :)

I agree Pink:) I'm loving the kind of retro feel to it... everything crossed that we will finally have an 'Alien' game to do justice to the franchise:cool:

I've pre-ordered the 'Ripley' edition which has the cameos from the original cast on launch (probably be available as DLC soon after for everyone):cool:

In an interview Sigorney Weaver dropped a few major hints she'd like to do another movie:eek::cool::D

Soldato
Good God how does he have so many views and subscribers, so very annoying. He should be lynched for his anti-Britishness!

How is he anti-British?

I agree that he should be ended. Not sure about lynching, perhaps just sat on by a fat person. He is intensely irritating and should be destroyed.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I find most gamer youtubers irritating. Except for Azzy and ChaBoy, remind me of my BF2 days and arsing about with friends. Wish I still had friends :(

Back
Top Bottom