Cancelled Games

Associate
Project Offset. At the time the game looked jaw dropping, visuals and animation wise and I was really looking forward to it, that was until Intel purchased them and then decided to shut them down, close off the IP and the engine, then that was that. :(

Soldato
Yeah C&C generals 2 for me :(. Was really looking forward to it.

Should have a games you wish had been cancelled as well :D (duke nukem forever).

Permabanned
Deep 6 from 4A games was something I was looking forward too. It was a mix between Rapture and the Post Apocalyptic Metro Universe. To be honest it would have been fantastic.

Soldato
The Saboteur, although it had its problems was a decent game I though and if the company behind it werent pushed to release it quickly could have been a great game.

The saboteur 2 never happened because the company went out of business if I remember.

Associate
Star wars the old republic 2.. ( i know it was released but its unfinished;( ) i wish develepors wouldn't get forced to release unfinished games like SWTOR2 also titan was supposed to be in development but blizz pulled the plug on it which sucks

Soldato
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

This, most gutted I have been about a canned game. Loved the Stalker games and Stalker 2 sounded like it was going to be great.

The most annoying thing is that they could have used kickstarter if they had money issues and I'm sure they would have easily made their target. Seemed like they just gave up on it :(.

Soldato
For me, Severance Blade of Darkness 2 was rumored cancelled which hurt as the first one was something I got really excited by, being able to hack off an enemies arm or leg to then beat him and his friends to death with it.... had a pretty decent story line too.

Birth of the Federation 2, was cancelled and I'd spent many, many hours playing the 1st.... it was similar to the total war franchise but set in the Star Trek universe.

Back
Top Bottom