***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Well i currently have 2 basic starter battery's which im happy with but gets annoying charging them all the time, so wanted something better but not at a massive expense. Unless there is others that people can recommend.

Soldato
If you are satisfied with the vape you are getting with your current setup then it might be wise to hang on a bit before upgrading as something new is always around the corner, the vape market evolves so fast!

That's just a never ending cycle though, I'd always be waiting for the next new thing! :p

I want moar clouds, flavour is great I just want to be able to fill a room when I choose to :D

Soldato
That's just a never ending cycle though, I'd always be waiting for the next new thing! :p

I want moar clouds, flavour is great I just want to be able to fill a room when I choose to :D

Haha, that is true :D

Its a slippery slope when you start chasing the perfect vape, you end up with a ton of devices and not saving any money over smoking! :eek:

Great fun though, and the collection of devices is so much better than what you would be left with if you spent the same amount on smokes i.e. nothing! :)

If you are enjoying it and having fun at the same time as turning your back on cigs then I say upgrade, you wont regret it. :)

Soldato
Disaster no Eliquid left!! thought the post man would have delivered it today but nope... None. Just had to slice open all my empty bottles iv found for a few drips and pour them into one bottle, managed to salvage 10ml surprisingly but that will only last me till 8pm or so, Argh!!!!!!! Not good. If it doesn't come tomorrow im well and truly stuffed for the weekend.

Edit: This is my 3000 post! and im ranting :D haha

Last edited:
Soldato
Disaster no Eliquid left!! thought the post man would have delivered it today but nope... None. Just had to slice open all my empty bottles iv found for a few drips and pour them into one bottle, managed to salvage 10ml surprisingly but that will only last me till 8pm or so, Argh!!!!!!! Not good. If it doesn't come tomorrow im well and truly stuffed for the weekend.

Oh man, that's not good :(

Can you get any from a local store? Even some small corner shops have juices these days. Probably wont be much choice in flavour but something is better than nothing, right?

Soldato
Hmm, think theres one two miles away, might have to get the missus to give me a lift there tomorrow if it doesn't come because iv still got my right hand and wrist in pot from my recently broken bones in my hand :p I doubt they will sell 6mg RY4 flavour that I vape though :( Who knows though they might do though its worth a shot I guess!

Soldato
Hmm, think theres one two miles away, might have to get the missus to give me a lift there tomorrow if it doesn't come because iv still got my right hand and wrist in pot from my recently broken bones in my hand :p I doubt they will sell 6mg RY4 flavour that I vape though :( Who knows though they might do though its worth a shot I guess!

If it looks like the delivery wont arrive and you will be without, it would defiantly be worth trying. You never know you may find a new juice there that you like. :)

Soldato
As I've not seen it mentioned here: To demystify the math behind the Nicotine part of a Juice calculator.

(desired mg * batch ml) / Nicotine concentrate mg = ml of Nicotine concentrate to be added to the batch.

Examples: We desire 30ml of 18mg (1.8%).

We have a bottle of Nicotine concentrate @ 72mg strength.
18mg * 30ml = 540
540 / 72 = 7.5ml

So we use 7.5ml of Nicotine concentrate in our batch recipe.

Nicotine concentrate @ 50mg
18 * 30 = 540
540 / 50 = 10.8ml

Nicotine concentrate @ 100mg
18 * 30 = 540
540 / 100 = 5.4ml

Last edited:
Soldato
As I've not seen it mentioned here: To demystify the math behind the Nicotine part of a Juice calculator.

(desired mg * batch ml) / Nicotine concentrate mg = ml of Nicotine concentrate to be added to the batch.

Examples: We desire 30ml of 18mg (1.8%).

We have a bottle of Nicotine concentrate @ 72mg strength.
18mg * 30ml = 540
540 / 72 = 7.5ml

So we add 7.5ml of Nicotine concentrate to our batch.

Nicotine concentrate @ 50mg
18 * 30 = 540
540 / 50 = 10.8ml

Nicotine concentrate @ 100mg
18 * 30 = 540
540 / 100 = 5.4ml

100mg nicotine concentrate is not allowed to be sold in the UK if you don't have the relevant license, 72mg is the highest you can legally buy.

Just putting that out there if people wondered why you cant buy it here.:)

Soldato
Aye I might do I guess, never been in a vape shop before to tell you the truth! hope its someone who knows what there talking about in there, and not just a someone selling useless junk and knows nothing about them

A lot of them do sell low quality products at vastly inflated prices, but not all. I tend to avoid them but if needs must I would by juice from there.

And on that note, I made my first little batch today :) I'll let you know how it goes in a couple of weeks :D

Nice one! I look forward to hearing how you like it. :)

Soldato
100mg nicotine concentrate is not allowed to be sold in the UK if you don't have the relevant license, 72mg is the highest you can legally buy.

Just putting that out there if people wondered why you cant buy it here.:)
Indeed that is true; I used 100 purely as an example following the 50 as it's simple math to see with the eye.

Soldato
Indeed that is true; I used 100 purely as an example following the 50 as it's simple math to see with the eye.

It is great info that you posted :) I just thought some folks may not have been aware about 72mg being the highest concentrate you could buy here.

I didn't mean to imply that your post was irrelevant (which it most certainly isn't) and I apologise if it came across that way. :)

Soldato
It is great info that you posted :) I just thought some folks may not have been aware about 72mg being the highest concentrate you could buy here.

I didn't mean to imply that your post was irrelevant (which it most certainly isn't) and I apologise if it came across that way. :)
No need to apologise rick, you where perfectly correct in what you had posted. I was just explaining my reason to have included the math of 100mg, I hadn't taken your post in a negative way.

It's all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom