Who was your first ever crush on?

Soldato
A girl in primary school in year 3, I was gutted when she went to middle school as she was 2 years old. I used to go around to my mates house because his sister was friends with her

She came to Alton towers on a 'date' with me when I was in year 6. Nothing happened :(

I must look her up...

Soldato
Sandra Dee - it's sad I know but google her - it was a long time ago.

I was 15 and she was star of film A Summer Place. -- Canal boats were still drawn by horses - -steam trains - trolly bus's - still went to PO for charged accumulater for phone and could buy a single ciggy for penny.

Dave

Soldato
You are enudzio, the guy who spams the Digital Spy fora with no end of inane questions. In fact, you spammed this exact same question a day or so back.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2032939

Jezzz I thought my memory was good...

To the OP; get over it.. It's never going to happen! Something's are better left in the past!

Mine was on a red hair girl could Claire, 1st year at Junior school she used to hang around a right minger called Angie, I left the year after.

Roll on a few years later when I was a college. A good friend of mine Sam (female) invited a few of us to the fun fair in town, we went and Sam drove and both Claire and Angie went with us! They were good friends of Sam. Anyway Claire was mingging and Angie was well hot!

Back
Top Bottom