So I bought a Henry Vacuum from Amazon

Caporegime
In my teens when I worked for Currys, I was filling out the returns data and someone returned a broken vacuum cleaner. The details were very sparse from the returns desk, so I had to get imaginative. I put "She doesn't suck like she used to." in the problem description. About a week later I was suspended, disciplined, and given a warning. Fun times.

Permabanned
Keep an eye on him, I have evidence proving that he often sniffs the white stuff :eek:

gAcuf.gif

I can sleep easy now i have had my fill of humor.

On topic though Henry is great, Love mine 1200w of pure suckion up through the brush attachment which is the best. Forget carpets, I can literally have a floor spotless if it is a hard surface with the brush in no time.

Can do the whole house top to bottom in under 45 mins no problems and you would not find a single hair or spec of dust after it. Honestly, I could not live without my Henry.

Caporegime
In my teens when I worked for Currys, I was filling out the returns data and someone returned a broken vacuum cleaner. The details were very sparse from the returns desk, so I had to get imaginative. I put "She doesn't suck like she used to." in the problem description. About a week later I was suspended, disciplined, and given a warning. Fun times.

well that seems like a MASSIVE overreaction...

Soldato

I would have suspended you too, Henry is clearly male. Such an error cannot be overlooked.

Soldato
I find Henry's are good for cleaning up building or decorating mess, but pretty crap for general household cleaning.

My Dyson is certainly more powerful and cleans better on carpets anyway, Henry just sits in the airing cupboard :foreveralone:

Maybe I'll get him a Hetty so they can suck each other :eek:

Soldato
Apparently Henry vacuums are used to perform illegal abortions. To keep infection risk to a minimum they use a new Henry for each abortion, chuck the bag and wipe down the inside. They don't use the supplied hoses so they are generally still in the plastic when they sell them on.

So someone who performs illegal abortions is prepared to trade in used Henry hoovers to minimise infection risk to their patients? Seems rather unlikely...

Back
Top Bottom