• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just swapped my iPhone 6 64gb for a iPhone 6 plus 64gb. . .

should have got the iPhone 6 plus 64gb in the first place!

Thing that put me off getting the plus in the first place was because I was holding it naked (not myself! lol) and it felt like it could be dropped very easy (IP6 is just as slippy for the record naked, but feels just as good with the leather case).

With the Apple leather case on it feels perfect (just like my ip6) and I can grip it with confidence of not dropping it.

Soldato
So I managed to bag an iPhone 6 64GB, unlimted text / calls and 4GB of data (4G) for £39.00pm.

Throw in my Vodafone 20% discount and it's going to cost me £32 in total! Didn't even have to pay upfront for the phone :D

Can anyone recommend a good case that covers all the edges and has a gap between the screen and the top of the case?

Soldato
So it's upgrade time and I've got to decide between the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6.

The only thing that makes me lean towards the Galaxy S6 is the performance / screen.

How does the iPhone 6 perform day-to-day and is the ppi that noticeable on the iPhone 6?

Went from 1080p -> iPhone 6, outside of small text I don't notice a huge difference. Small text is harder to read now thou. Performance I think CPU wise they be pretty similar, but I feel the ram in the iPhone 6 is holding it back at times.

Soldato
Having hade the 6 now since it came out kinda wish I had gotten the 6+. The 6 does not seem as huge now lol

Just swapped my IP6 (64GB) for the IP6+(64GB) space grey.

Much better phone over all, should have gone for it in the first place.

I did manage to get a really good deal for a totally mint IP6+ (with the apple leather case) which worked out £170 cheaper compared to new, plus I sold my IP6 for good money so I got a better phone for hardly any extra cost.

I'm a very happy man now. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I fail at returning to android... so gentlemen I ask you this : Is the 64gb version of the 6 the minimum I should look at? My 4s has 1.4gb free but as you can imagine it leaves me no room for IOS updates etc.

Soldato
Well I fail at returning to android... so gentlemen I ask you this : Is the 64gb version of the 6 the minimum I should look at? My 4s has 1.4gb free but as you can imagine it leaves me no room for IOS updates etc.
If you're the type of person that doesn't really store much on their phone aside from a couple of games, few photos, little music etc. then the 16GB will be sufficient. However, you've said it yourself, you're out of space.

For the majority of people the 64GB is the sweet spot.

Soldato
If you're the type of person that doesn't really store much on their phone aside from a couple of games, few photos, little music etc. then the 16GB will be sufficient. However, you've said it yourself, you're out of space.

For the majority of people the 64GB is the sweet spot.

Which is irritating, as apple knew that if they made 32gb base people wouldn't bother to buy bigger capacity! :/

Still! I've invested reasonably well in the apple ecosystem as far as apps go so I may as well carry on! Do apple often run their 0% for 10 months thing or should I just pop one on a CC and pay it off that way? I'd like unlocked as I'm tempted to jump from Tesco Mobile to 3.

Man of Honour

Oh Mike... :D

Get 64 if you can, but 16 is manageable if you can easily connect to iTunes to manage music etc and don't have lots of large apps. Updates require less space now too.

Soldato
Oh Mike... :D

Get 64 if you can, but 16 is manageable if you can easily connect to iTunes to manage music etc and don't have lots of large apps. Updates require less space now too.

I know Robbo - I fail..... for the final time. No more android for me! Z3c was a lovely phone but the camera sucked. My 4s produced comparable images indoors and is only 8mp! I'm not expecting SLR quality from a phone -I have my EOS for that, but I had hoped for better shots by a 3 year newer tech phone!

Sad as this sounds its my text/imessages that take up so much space. I have many from my nan that I'm never going to get again and as such currently cant bring myself to delete them! They take up tonnes of space though!

Man of Honour
I know Robbo - I fail..... for the final time. No more android for me! Z3c was a lovely phone but the camera sucked. My 4s produced comparable images indoors and is only 8mp! I'm not expecting SLR quality from a phone -I have my EOS for that, but I had hoped for better shots by a 3 year newer tech phone!

Sad as this sounds its my text/imessages that take up so much space. I have many from my nan that I'm never going to get again and as such currently cant bring myself to delete them! They take up tonnes of space though!

If you're planning on keeping it for a while, go for the 64, then you'll never have to worry really.

Soldato
If you're planning on keeping it for a while, go for the 64, then you'll never have to worry really.

I can keep an iPhone! It's just android that gives me buyers remorse within a max of 24 hours! It lasted longer than the lumia 930 I had though... I'd booked that in to a recycling site within a couple of hours!

Man of Honour
I can keep an iPhone! It's just android that gives me buyers remorse within a max of 24 hours! It lasted longer than the lumia 930 I had though... I'd booked that in to a recycling site within a couple of hours!

I'm similar. I like Android and there are plenty of great phones, but the iPhone's blend of hardware and software suits me perfectly for many reasons and I see no reason to change.

I do think 64 is worthwhile, even if you don't necessarily need it now, you might in future.

Back
Top Bottom