• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Associate
ah the people waiting on a profile better hope thats not cpu limited then
or they will be waiting a long time for not much gain ><

40fps isnt that harsh, try some reign of kings 10...5fps on any card you can mention!! haha and it doesnt even look good! ><

Definitely not CPU related got sick of waiting for profile for it and joined the green side frame rate now amazing, Elite is now a Gaming Experiance title so as usual that makes it much harder for AMD to create profile.

Associate
GTA V runs beautifully! I don't even need all 3 gpus!!! 1440p just shy of damn near every option turned up. Looks so good and sits at my 96hz refresh rate. A++++ AMD! (and rockstar of course!)

Just using 2 gpus @ 1075mhz. Even fast driving through the city is smooth, why couldn't watchdogs get this right? lol OH WELL

Soldato
Another FC4 user here, it looks like the new driver has finally fixed FC4's crossfire issues for me. I just cranked up the settings to ultra on eyefinity, did a few minutes running and driving around, and saw no sign of the stuttering that was plaguing me before.

Great work, a little later than I hoped for admittedly... But I can finally start playing the game now.

Back
Top Bottom