• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMarkVantage thread**

Soldato
So I've got a 3D Vantage entry in this thread and I'd like to compare my current system to the entry I made previously.

I've installed 3DMark Vantage 1.0 and the system check gets about 3/4 of the way round its progress bar and locks up the PC entirely. The PC is very slow to respond and I've uninstalled/reinstalled but its made no difference.

Anyone else had this or know how to fix?

Soldato
So I've got a 3D Vantage entry in this thread and I'd like to compare my current system to the entry I made previously.

I've installed 3DMark Vantage 1.0 and the system check gets about 3/4 of the way round its progress bar and locks up the PC entirely. The PC is very slow to respond and I've uninstalled/reinstalled but its made no difference.

Anyone else had this or know how to fix?

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom