Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think its had a few comments on Wiggle for the same thing! Doesn't bother me at the moment, I assume removing them means shortening the stem?Maybe I will see what its like with only 1 spacer. Saves a few grams :p

It just allows you to get lower at the front as well as looking more aesthetically pleasing. :)

You don't need to shorten the steerer tube, but you will have the opposite, loads of spacers above. So once you've decided which height you want, measure, measure again and then chop the top of the steerer tube off!

Soldato
Suspended
I think its had a few comments on Wiggle for the same thing! Doesn't bother me at the moment, I assume removing them means shortening the stem?Maybe I will see what its like with only 1 spacer. Saves a few grams :p

Removing the spacers makes you more aero and provides a more aggressive position on the bike. But it also places more strain on your lower back. It is a compromise based upon your flexibility and fitness.

Soldato
Have been doing a fair bit of fishing this year sicne the weather has turned nice and i have some festivals coming up, so i decided to grab myself a massive tent for comfort. Unfortunately the first one i had bought was broken, so i bottled it and bought my dream bivvy for around £200 (originally 509!).

bivvy.jpg

It is 11' by 12' and is 5'4" tall, spacious enough for two 6' bed chairs, tables and gear. Has two mozzy nets and three skins for all season use. Super easy and quick to set up since all the poles are built into the very thick tent skin. I cant wait to use it next week at download festival! Normally wouldn't risk bringing a nice tent but i have press pass this year, so my stuff will be safe while i get to sit in with some of the band interviews, have my heart set on meeting Kiss and Motley crue!

Man of Honour
Some high tech stuff...

Some shelving for the shed:

1Oa4g1R.jpg

and new garden furniture:

2Xqh4JP.jpg

Parasol base is just visible at the top left of the table. More chairs are on the way. They are very comfortable.

Caporegime
I don't own a tassimo but looking at the packaging on your box, it seems the little pic of a cup on left side of packaging shows you the order in which they are put.

That's just telling you the size of cup needed :)

Sometimes they have pictures on the backs of the boxes, otherwise use the milk first, then teh coffee. Or if its hot chocolate do chocolate then milk :p

Soldato
That's just telling you the size of cup needed :)

Sometimes they have pictures on the backs of the boxes, otherwise use the milk first, then teh coffee. Or if its hot chocolate do chocolate then milk :p

But notice on the pic of cup needed there is a dark block in the upper half of cup and a white block below it.

So the white/milk sits on bottom.

Associate
i got them off the rainforest 10% off on grocery at the time so worked out at 40 quid offer still on till 7th june, just add GROCERY10 at the checkout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom