Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Associate
It looks great. The dinosaurs remind me of toys I had in the 80's, each was a different dinosaur and you could wind them up to make them walk. Tried searching but can't seem to find them :( Anyway, they need to release more info on this game.

Soldato
OP
Yeah they really do, the gameplay looked amazing. I guess we will find more out this week or in the next couple of months. It took me by surprise as i'd never heard of it, now it's right up there with Fallout 4 and other ones i've wanted.

Caporegime
Rumours of this have been rife over the last week and people looked into Linkedins and stuff - the highlights being that Fallouts NV writer, CDPR consulting on quest design and one of the guys that invented the Nemesis system for SoM are involved.

That at least means while no doubt Guerilla have the graphics talent the RPG could be good.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
What have I just watched? It's made me grin like a Cheshire cat... That was all sorts of epicness. I would throw money at my screen but sadly nothing would happen ... Amazing.

Soldato
Mate exactly how i felt last night when i saw it, big grins and wanting to throw money at my screen.

Its a true stand out game, totally out of nowhere, the idea for mech dinosaurs whilst pointed out is actually zoids, its still like wow what a fresh idea.

Most of the games of E3 were predictable - but Sony still every now and then backs a new idea. Hope it works out for them, it looks crazy good.

Another stand out E3 game now coming to Ps4 as well firewatch - that looked interesting as well.

Soldato
OP
Its a true stand out game, totally out of nowhere, the idea for mech dinosaurs whilst pointed out is actually zoids, its still like wow what a fresh idea.

Most of the games of E3 were predictable - but Sony still every now and then backs a new idea. Hope it works out for them, it looks crazy good.

Another stand out E3 game now coming to Ps4 as well firewatch - that looked interesting as well.

Yeah completely out of no where, expected all the big ones and this was an absolutely hidden gem.

Back
Top Bottom