• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
Regardless if they are impressing or not, it is ultimately down to the individuals. They are still flying off the shelves as we speak. The latest batch of Fury's from OcUK got snapped up in a instance. :D

Associate
Regardless if they are impressing or not, it is ultimately down to the individuals. They are still flying off the shelves as we speak. The latest batch of Fury's from OcUK got snapped up in a instance. :D

There was no latest batch, it was most likely the cancellation stock.

Associate
@BoomMan whoa! You didnt annoy me. I just think it was wrong to compare cooling on a water and air cooled card as i already know the difference. I apologise if you took offence to my post. Didnt mean no harm.

x

Caporegime
I wont sleep now I have not seen Kaaps Cards!!

:D

Up and running. Will take some better pics (not using my IPhone) over the weekend when I'll get some proper time to game.

35alqqg.png

oivibc.png

21bvr.png

Soldato
Nice observations guys.

AMD releasing high end GPU that runs at 40C and is really quiet is impressive imho.

Titan X in contrast runs hot and louder than 980's etc Ref 980 Ti is even louder than TX, but this time around that's not even something people think about?

I'm stating the heat temps as it was criticised with AMD's last round of cards. That would also spin up at around the same threshold as Titan X.

I was going to buy a Titan x err 980ti but the heat and noise simply was to much for me. I mean cant they make a cool and silent cooling solution at entusiast for reference?

/sarcasm off

Glad your enjoying your Fury:D

Soldato
Nice observations guys.

AMD releasing high end GPU that runs at 40C and is really quiet is impressive imho.

Titan X in contrast runs hot and louder than 980's etc Ref 980 Ti is even louder than TX, but this time around that's not even something people think about?

I'm stating the heat temps as it was criticised with AMD's last round of cards. That would also spin up at around the same threshold as Titan X.

The idea is to show the difference between both my cards. Apologize if this annoys you, but I'll carry on anyway.

Just ran Crysis 3 everything up, same settings as I ran on my Titan X. Really impressed so far. Will try BF4, and a few others next.

Yup.

Again - shock horror AIO cooler than air.

You carry on annoying, your very good at it now

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Very nice Matt. Will you be benching and sharing results?.

I was going to buy a Titan x err 980ti but the heat and noise simply was to much for me. I mean cant they make a cool and silent cooling solution at entusiast for reference?

/sarcasm off

Glad your enjoying your Fury:D

QcrrhZc.jpg

Enjoy the backlash :D.

Back
Top Bottom