• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
Well that was odd, just opened a website on FF, and my whole screen just corrupted, got horizontal multicoloured lines all over it, i could still see my desktop behind it though, so i pressed CTRl+ALT+DEL to bring up the Blue Task Manager menu screen, and it came on fine, corruption just vanished, screen just went back to normal, so i just presssed ESC to get back to the desktop, and that also came back fine, strange.

Probably a driver bug. Nothing to worry about.

Associate
chrome has the same bug as well ;) it is driver bug something to do with power states ;)
when it happens to me(very very rarely) I just enable, disable xfire, and it goes away ;)

Permabanned
Well that was odd, just opened a website on FF, and my whole screen just corrupted, got horizontal multicoloured lines all over it, i could still see my desktop behind it though, so i pressed CTRl+ALT+DEL to bring up the Blue Task Manager menu screen, and it came on fine, corruption just vanished, screen just went back to normal, so i just presssed ESC to get back to the desktop, and that also came back fine, strange.

I've experienced that twice now, The screen shrinks up to the top half and there's lines across it. A reboot solves it but it is something I'm keeping an eye on,

I have the pc running for 12 hours a day so twice since I've owned the card isn't a lot but having said that I've never had it with the 290x, Also I use google chrome. If it happens a third and fourth time I'm contacting OCUK about it.

I'm on a single card not crossfire.

Associate
I've experienced that twice now, The screen shrinks up to the top half and there's lines across it. A reboot solves it but it is something I'm keeping an eye on,

I have the pc running for 12 hours a day so twice since I've owned the card isn't a lot but having said that I've never had it with the 290x, Also I use google chrome. If it happens a third and fourth time I'm contacting OCUK about it.

I'm on a single card not crossfire.

read my comment above, and do not contact ocUK. This is a driver issue. period. If it wasn't driver issue, my disable/enable xfire trick would not work, and I would need to reboot or switch off the PC or something to fix it.
What you can do is report it to amd driver team on their feedback page. That will get you better results than contacting ocUK and bothering them with something they cannot help

Permabanned
read my comment above, and do not contact ocUK. This is a driver issue. period. If it wasn't driver issue, my disable/enable xfire trick would not work, and I would need to reboot or switch off the PC or something to fix it.
What you can do is report it to amd driver team on their feedback page. That will get you better results than contacting ocUK and bothering them with something they cannot help

I have read that since thanks. I respond to posts as I scroll through them and often write and post something in response to a post just to see it covered else where lower down.
It's one of the forums annoyances for me.
Sadly we can't just simplify things by deleting posts so I just leave them.

Permabanned
Over a 980ti?

Personally I think it is crazy to consider these at £450ish, around £385 they should be ;)

That is mostly true at the moment however I think there's a good chance we'll be seeing 980 ti performance levels with many DX12 titles.

The Fury Strix isn't much more than the Tri-x, However a 390x Strix is over-priced.

Back
Top Bottom