Facebook dislike button

Permabanned
[TFU] Thegoon84;28570670 said:
....will only stick to posting pics of family etc as a way of saving the photo's.

*Chroniclard dislike's this*

Can you inform your wife that there are hundreds of easy ways you can save photos without broadcasting them to everyone who doesn't give a toss about your ugly kids/family members, cheers. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I struggle to understand how Facebook is so important to people, like the OP and his wife. Sure it has it's uses, but do you really care that much? Seriously, and to post a thread about it?

Soldato
I struggle to understand how Facebook is so important to people, like the OP and his wife. Sure it has it's uses, but do you really care that much? Seriously, and to post a thread about it?

+1. Thousands of FB employees and this is the result. What will be next, a scrollbar on each side of the page...

Soldato

My brother is heavily into it, mid 40s and his entire life seems to be on it along with some pretty bigoted and short sighted views of the world, he's lucky he's self employed as any employer would run a mile if they checked it.

I log in one very month to send a message to a friend who lives abroad, can't remember the last time I used it to post anything though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
said she'd feel pretty **** if her so called friends started to dislike posts

Why? It would be much like the like button in that it would show you who disliked it. With that vital information she could take action on those people, like utilising letterbox antics.

Soldato
[TFU] Thegoon84;28570670 said:
Same goes for me tbh, i post some **** on facebook about my views, i know most hate what i say, not bothered.... But no way am i going to be posting knowing i'm gonna get like 500+ dislikes haha!

Whats your thoughts?

I think you need to grow up

Soldato
There is one, right here, might be a trap :p

itsatrap.jpg

Caporegime
Cant see why she is bothered. Its not a popularity contest.

And handy for other things.

If somebody posts "my mum passed away this morning" it never felt right to click "like" whereas "dislike" would be appropriate for bad news.

Soldato
Facebook can be pretty much broken down into a few categories.

* Gloating Posts (look at my new car, on holiday, fancy restaurant, "amazing" children, new boy/girl friend)

* Political Posts (Isn't Dave a ****, Tory's booo, hug a tree, save the animals)

* Clickbait

None of it is very sociable or likeable tbh.

Associate
Facebook can be pretty much broken down into a few categories.

* Gloating Posts (look at my new car, on holiday, fancy restaurant, "amazing" children, new boy/girl friend)

* Political Posts (Isn't Dave a ****, Tory's booo, hug a tree, save the animals)

* Clickbait

None of it is very sociable or likeable tbh.

"Here's 500 pictures of my kids doing [Incredibly mundane activity], i shall be posting these every few minutes so that you don't forget that i have kids."

Caporegime
some people live on facebook, you know that. Otherwise their crops would die and their farm would go under. Oh wait, that happens in real life BECAUSE they are on facebook 24/7 :eek: who would have guessed!! :D

lol I must admit I was rather please that a photo i posted last week that i took got over 40 likes.

Ive never posted anything on FB in my life that got more than 2 likes ever!

Back
Top Bottom