Purple Aki strikes again!

Caporegime
A man has been convicted of touching a young man’s muscles on a train travelling from Manchester to North Wales.

Bodybuilder Akinwale Arobieke, 54, was previously handed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO), which bans him from touching, feeling or measuring other people’s muscles.

A jury at Mold Crown Court convicted him of breaching that order today after he asked a student on a train from Manchester Piccadilly to Colwyn Bay to flex his bicep and then asked him if he could measure it before producing a tape measure.

(Source).

:eek:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
When staff asked Mr Arobieke when he was planning to get off, he replied by saying that "[he] already had."

Soldato
This is my favourite bit:

During a court case in 2008, in which Arobieke unsuccessfully attempted to overturn his ‘muscle touching ban’, DC Andrew Rowlings said that ‘Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform “inverted piggybacks” – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.’

He's 6'5'' and 22 stone, imagine having that leaning over you touching you up??!?!

Soldato
IUWD718.jpg
IUWD718.jpg

That image just screams "Broadband 'shop".

Soldato
Bodybuilder Akinwale Arobieke, 54, was previously handed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO), which bans him from touching, feeling or measuring other people’s muscles.

A jury at Mold Crown Court convicted him of breaching that order today after he asked a student on a train from Manchester Piccadilly to Colwyn Bay to flex his bicep and then asked him if he could measure it before producing a tape measure.

I really don't understand this at all. And I also don't understand what it has to do with sex.

I mean it says that this guy "asked" to carry out some sort of survey. And he didn't even ask for sex.

So what they've essentially done is ban this guy from consensual sex?
Or have they banned him from carrying out a survey of bicep sizes?

I don't get this at all. It's all very bizarre and confusing.

Last edited:
Soldato
‘Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform “inverted piggybacks” – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.’

hahahahha

Caporegime
I really don't understand this at all. And I also don't understand what it has to do with sex.

I mean it says that this guy "asked" to carry out some sort of survey. And he didn't even ask for sex.

So what they've essentially done is ban this guy from consensual sex?
Or have they banned him from carrying out a survey of bicep sizes?

I don't get this at all. It's all very bizarre and confusing.

Cause he gets turned on by touching other people's biceps.

Caporegime
Just found it funny how he seems to run around wit has a measuring tape.:p

Don't really get the purple part of his nickname though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just found it funny how he seems to run around wit has a measuring tape.:p

He only measures them if they're worth touching and feeling in the first place.

It's an odd quality test, certainly, and whilst he's probably on a spectrum of some sort I bet he's a proper hoot on a night out (unless you have biceps or are a person near him or value not being improperly touched or measured, or all of these things).

So, maybe not so much of a hoot after all.

Back
Top Bottom