The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Even if they are economic migrants can you actually blame them using this situation to find a better life

I blame them for not fighting for what they believe in, for running away and leaving many of their children and wives behind. Sure some seriously need our help, but many are scroungers

Man of Honour
Normally, I'd agree with you.

In this case, their government appears to following the will of its people.

they really shouldn't.
Japan amongst a few other countries would massively benefit. Seeing as they have a massively aging population and aren't breeding enough. Meaning there's not enough young people to pay for the old.

Will of the people should not be blindly followed.

Soldato
Even if they are economic migrants can you actually blame them using this situation to find a better life

No I don't blame them and I would be on the first ship out of there if I we're in their shoes but that doesn't stop me from not wanting them over here. It's a dog eat dog world, limited resources. They only want in Europe for the money. I don't see them running south to Africa. People don't want to pay for people cause aww they're humans and don't want any more Islam in Britain.

Associate

I think it's wrong to think that we have to accommodate economic migrants at our expense, by that logic I can approach a mansion and demand asylum because I'm not as well off as they are.

Associate
Japan amongst a few other countries would massively benefit.
I would like to see some evidence of that claim many people use - countries would massively benefit from immigration. I doubt that bringing a mass of unknown people of completely different culture into your own country with its own problems (unemployment for example) is of any benefit at all.

Soldato
they really shouldn't.
Japan amongst a few other countries would massively benefit. Seeing as they have a massively aging population and aren't breeding enough. Meaning there's not enough young people to pay for the old.

But Japan doesn't need to import any extra young people - they will just develop more and more robots.

Soldato
I would like to see some evidence of that claim many people use - countries would massively benefit from immigration. I doubt that bringing a mass of unknown people of completely different culture into your own country with its own problems (unemployment for example) is of any benefit at all.

They can employ more police and counsellors when the young women start getting raped, thus reducing unemployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom