The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What is the beef you have with me as it was not even aimed at you?? :confused:

Not got any beef with you, but you start saying that 'the stuff youre grandad stood for' is the same thing im standing for you now!

You don't like ISIS/IL, good! I've spent the last year fixing jets to bomb them :p

Yet I get called a leftist :/

Soldato
Lets restart the topic...... ;)

Is mass immigration a good or bad thing, because that is the crux of the argument? :rolleyes:

Both.

Depending on whether you can pick and choose your influx. Other countries seem to be doing a good job of it. About time we got onboard.

We need to help the Syrian refugees. I think the goodwill benefits to the country in the long run will outweight anything else.

Just look at how amazing the Indian influx had on the UK when Amin kicked them all out. It reversed the post colonial hate and I challenge anyone to say that Indians haven't been of HUGE benefit to our nation. They are great people and we are lucky to have them.

Soldato
I will also add, if 70% of the influx are male then why arent the cowards back home fighting?

Why arent they trying to help their loved ones? Get their mothers, fathers, sisters and daughters out of it?

Sounds like a big opportunist movement to me. It needs seriously vetting and its about time we setup shop in Calais to actually interview people.

Soldato
I will also add, if 70% of the influx are male then why arent the cowards back home fighting?

Why arent they trying to help their loved ones? Get their mothers, fathers, sisters and daughters out of it?

Sounds like a big opportunist movement to me. It needs seriously vetting and its about time we setup shop in Calais to actually interview people.

Who do they fight for or against

Soldato
All it explains is my distaste for poor communication skills. If you're not bright enough to spell correctly, you're not bright enough to psycho-analyse anyone.

Wow then consider yourself more intelligent than an iPhone 4s and maybe cleverer than the 20,000 Syrian migrants on their way, give yourself a clap

Last edited:
Caporegime

They already have got their wives and children out they're in the camps in Turkey etc.

Once the men make the journey to Europe they can legally send for their wives who can come here safely via normal means

Permabanned
They already have got their wives and children out they're in the camps in Turkey etc.

Once the men make the journey to Europe they can legally send for their wives who can come here safely via normal means

You know what is surreal though is that Turkey is where British people go to holiday and relax. One of the worlds top places then obviously thinks Turkey is a nice place to spend money for two weeks. I know someone who went to Turkey for two weeks and said it was ok.

If the BBC are telling the truth in Turkey they are banned from working/welfare so wth is Turkey playing at? Forcefully flooding Europe again are they looking another spanking those pesky Ottomans. Also by legally is this the Human rights malarki that means you cannot deport someone due to family? How does it work he sends them money and they come here on one of those holidays/events like your 100m runner from Sierra Leone? :p

Soldato
You know what is surreal though is that Turkey is where British people go to holiday and relax. One of the worlds top places then obviously thinks Turkey is a nice place to spend money for two weeks. I know someone who went to Turkey for two weeks and said it was ok.

If the BBC are telling the truth in Turkey they are banned from working/welfare so wth is Turkey playing at? Forcefully flooding Europe again are they looking another spanking those pesky Ottomans. Also by legally is this the Human rights malarki that means you cannot deport someone due to family? How does it work he sends them money and they come here on one of those holidays/events like your 100m runner from Sierra Leone? :p

Literally don't know what you're on about now

are you trying to compare a holiday resort to a refugee camp?

Associate
Both.

Depending on whether you can pick and choose your influx. Other countries seem to be doing a good job of it. About time we got onboard.

We need to help the Syrian refugees. I think the goodwill benefits to the country in the long run will outweight anything else.

Just look at how amazing the Indian influx had on the UK when Amin kicked them all out. It reversed the post colonial hate and I challenge anyone to say that Indians haven't been of HUGE benefit to our nation. They are great people and we are lucky to have them.

Indians are great. They generally speak English, work hard and we share a language and history together. They also seem quite happy to integrate, crack on and generally seem quite proud to actually call themselves British.

To compare them to isolationist Islam who want nothing to to do with the host country and culture outside of the benefit cheque and generally promote our woman as whores and our men as legitimate targets is quite disrespectful.

Name any Western country that's currently reaping the benefit of importing en masse a Muslim population. Name just one place where the country has been enriched both financially and culturally.

Quite happy if we took a million Indians instead. Never known any of them to be trouble or unemployed in my 30 years. As a Scot, I can genuinely state that the Indians have enriched us both financially and culturally in Scotland, wouldn't be the same without them. The Islamic community on the other hand have a tendency to be unemployed (unless they have employment which involves wandering about their neighbourhood?), don't mix outside their own and wander about in their pyjama robes like we're in Karachi. No thanks to any more.

Last edited:
Soldato
Indians are great. They generally speak English, work hard and we share a language and history together. They also seem quite happy to integrate, crack on and generally seem quite proud to actually call themselves British.

To compare them to isolationist Islam who want nothing to to do with the host country and culture outside of the benefit cheque and generally promote our woman as whores and our men as legitimate targets is quite disrespectful.

Name any Western country that's currently reaping the benefit of importing en masse a Muslim population. Name just one place where the country has been enriched both financially and culturally.

Quite happy if we took a million Indians instead.

Quite happy that might be your opinion, bothered with any facts at all?

e: I gave your last comment the benefit of the doubt, thought theres no point replying to this ****.

Scared britun afraid to do anything for himself apart from wage a keyboard war it seems

does all of islam 'treat our women as whores'?

Is every muslim claiming benefits?

Which country is 'importing' a muslim population exactly?

Last edited:
Soldato
oh god now those pesky christians have got involved!

"Thirteen of us Church of England Clergy in the Deanery of Tutbury, had one of our regular meetings on September 9.

"We were disturbed by the intention, reported in the day's Burton Mail, of the organisation Britain First, to march in town on Saturday, October 17, in protest against plans for construction of a new mosque in Uxbridge Street.

"We support, under the law, freedom of worship and religious assembly. We support, under the law, building for that purpose.

"We also support the right to legal civil protest.

"What disturbs us is the implication that 'Britishness' and Islam should be seen as incompatible.

"We hope the people of Burton will not let the good community relations be damaged by a confrontation with a considerable level of participation from outside our area.

"We offer good wishes to our brothers and sisters in the Muslim community."

Soldato
Quite happy that might be your opinion, bothered with any facts at all?

e: I gave your last comment the benefit of the doubt, thought theres no point replying to this ****.

Scared britun afraid to do anything for himself apart from wage a keyboard war it seems

does all of islam 'treat our women as whores'?

Is every muslim claiming benefits?

Which country is 'importing' a muslim population exactly?

He does have some argument though. Never heard of groups of Indians hacking off "infidel" heads in the name of Ganesh :p

Soldato

You realise that quite a few Indians are Muslim, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom