ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Caporegime
How big is Raqqa? I thought that it would have been levelled by now.I heard that the Russians have been going at it hammer and tongs and now the Americans and French.

I was under the impression it's been barely hit by anyone

russia bombed it 16x since Friday with cruise missiles and jets
I think it's risky to bomb there because of civilian casualties but since paris the west could probably carpet bomb it and no one would care.
We are conducting a mass airstrike campaign against Islamic State targets in Syria. We have now doubled the number of sorties, which is allowing us to conduct operations throughout the length and breadth of the country,” Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said during a Security Council meeting in Moscow chaired by the Russian president.

Shoigu said that Russia’s Tu-95, Tu-22 and Tu-160 strategic bombers have been brought into the operation, while the Air Force command added that the strike group has been bolstered with 37 new planes, including Su-34 bombers and Su-27 fighter jets.

The head of the General Staff reported that the new phase of the anti-ISIS campaign will involve 25 long-range bombers flying out of airfields in Russia.

sucks to be isis

Last edited:
Commissario
. The tendancy of muslims to maintain and speak other languages and keep to themselves, become exclusive of the population not inclusive of it must be obvious to them.

That bit applies very very heavily to British expats all over the world and has done for centuries.
It also applies to pretty much every nationality and religion when it comes to them moving into new countries - there are Brits living in the likes of France and Spain who have been there decades but probably couldn't ask for an ambulance or the way to the toilet (remember the old jokes about how Brits ask for directions etc in other countries by speaking louder and slower)

It is most definitely not a Muslim only thing.

Caporegime
Truck bomb disguised as an ambulance just found at German football match. GSG9 special forces on their way.

yikes, they really are trying to get a few coordinated attacks

I hope now this whole 'refugees welcome' nonsense goes away - we're much better off providing funding to Turkey and Jordan to look after refugees, it is much more efficient than the premium you'd have to pay per person to settle them in the west - it is just madness to have a whole bunch of people from a war zone (disproportionately men of fighting age) just pouring into Europe unchecked

Soldato
Now German police saying there was a device that was supposed to be taken into the stadium to go off. Maybe the ambulance story is wrong. Or, god forbid, device goes off in stadium, ambulance allowed in for victims, Ambulance blows up. That would be a whole new level of evil :(

Permabanned
Now German police saying there was a device that was supposed to be taken into the stadium to go off. Maybe the ambulance story is wrong. Or, god forbid, device goes off in stadium, ambulance allowed in for victims, Ambulance blows up. That would be a whole new level of evil :(

Reminds me of that film with Janie Foxx!

Permabanned

Nah i reckon there is another suicide bomber out there. Paris failed the plan was go inside and detonate and the other two wait by the exit. That was the plan apparantly but a guard foiled him entering so they all blew themselves up.

Just think it goes off, They rush out another goes off, Then the ambulance and police come and then another one. TBH i would just run at that point in a daze.

Back
Top Bottom