ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Dont they normally have an ambulance inside the grounds to whisk away any issues that arise in a game?

Damn lucky it was caught. Apparently merkle was attending that game.

Associate
yikes, they really are trying to get a few coordinated attacks

I hope now this whole 'refugees welcome' nonsense goes away - we're much better off providing funding to Turkey and Jordan to look after refugees, it is much more efficient than the premium you'd have to pay per person to settle them in the west - it is just madness to have a whole bunch of people from a war zone (disproportionately men of fighting age) just pouring into Europe unchecked

I'm not opposed to real refugees fleeing and seeking help but in WWI and WWII a rifle would be put in your hands and you'd go and fight. Moreover, men were lining up to do so as they wanted to maintain their freedom. I don't see why these men (of fighting age) aren't asked to go and fight for their country. Let the woman and children come and stay here and train up the men to go back and fight.

Man of Honour
Nah i reckon there is another suicide bomber out there. Paris failed the plan was go inside and detonate and the other two wait by the exit. That was the plan apparantly but a guard foiled him entering so they all blew themselves up.

Just think it goes off, They rush out another goes off, Then the ambulance and police come and then another one. TBH i would just run at that point in a daze.

The suicide bombing at the stadium did seem a bit odd - was wondering if they were either hoping news of the other attacks would either result in the French president leaving the building who'd be a target for them or the news would result in the game being cancelled and they'd set themselves off in the crowd leaving - one blowing themselves up inside to drive the crowd out would make sense as well :S

I'm not opposed to real refugees fleeing and seeking help but in WWI and WWII a rifle would be put in your hands and you'd go and fight. Moreover, men were lining up to do so as they wanted to maintain their freedom. I don't see why these men (of fighting age) aren't asked to go and fight for their country. Let the woman and children come and stay here and train up the men to go back and fight.

Thing is this isn't like WW1/2 - who do they fight for? most of the ordinary citizens (many who ended up in Syria as refugees in the first place) find the current Syrian government as repulsive as ISIS (the reason the country was in a fractured mess that ISIS could take advantage of in the first place) and the other rebel groups almost as bad.

Last edited:
Don
The suicide bombing at the stadium did seem a bit odd - was wondering if they were either hoping news of the other attacks would either result in the French president leaving the building who'd be a target for them or the news would result in the game being cancelled and they'd set themselves off in the crowd leaving - one blowing themselves up inside to drive the crowd out would make sense as well :S
A couple of them tried to get into the game but were turned away.

Soldato

Or they were planning on blowing some footballers up. If a streaker can get on the pitch, why not a suicide bomber? I'm sure ISIS would love to get at someone high profile.

Associate
yikes, they really are trying to get a few coordinated attacks

I hope now this whole 'refugees welcome' nonsense goes away - we're much better off providing funding to Turkey and Jordan to look after refugees, it is much more efficient than the premium you'd have to pay per person to settle them in the west - it is just madness to have a whole bunch of people from a war zone (disproportionately men of fighting age) just pouring into Europe unchecked

There are perfectly good refugee camps in Lebanon and Turkey for them. Plus they are economic migrants in the main anyway, not refugees. Don't think we need a huge number of strangers from an alien culture whose backgrounds are unknown to us any more thanks Merkel.

PTvoeQq.png

Soldato
Because a suicide bomber has some extra, obvious baggage when searched whereas a streaker just has the usual.

I mean assuming they got through security and into the stadium, once in there's often not much stopping people getting on to the pitch. The weather's getting colder and people are wearing thick heavy jackets etc, unless they are frisking everyone walking into the stadium they got lucky last week.

Associate
I mean assuming they got through security and into the stadium, once in there's often not much stopping people getting on to the pitch. The weather's getting colder and people are wearing thick heavy jackets etc, unless they are frisking everyone walking into the stadium they got lucky last week.

This.....

In your standard home game ive been searched once in 13 years, and only ever get searched at away games. Football stadiums are a easy target

Permabanned
People like Emma Watson and Cumberbatch make me sick... refugees welcome you mean illegal aliens who pass through safe Islamic countrys to pick up the biggest cheque you idiots. These clueless people have obviously been put through the usual communist white guilt University courses where you sign up for English or French and find yourself doing 70% of the topic and the rest being brainwashed.

I had a google on it a few days ago, It is very sinister and disturbing and goes to show very effective. They cannot even think sit them down with a history book, A quran and concrete proof and they would just sit there shaking thier head.

NO NO DOES NOT COMPUTE, ERROR *shutdown* blerg someone get me a vomit bag quick.

Soldato
There are perfectly good refugee camps in Lebanon and Turkey for them. Plus they are economic migrants in the main anyway, not refugees. Don't think we need a huge number of strangers from an alien culture whose backgrounds are unknown to us any more thanks Merkel.

Regarding the Emma Watson picture, it's typical celebrity bandwagonning, but it's not like the views are incompatible. I see the point you're trying to make but it's not grounded in fact, especially given the majority of the Paris attackers were French nationals. It seems like a lot of unnecessary hassle to smuggle people in with refugees. Any foreigners probably flew in first class if past experience is anything to go by.

Back
Top Bottom